How old are you?

So, Wallis n Matt are the youngest and being charged extortionate premiums that make you choke, and I possibly can't call TheGoth GothBoy anymore, although he probably has a very marvellous premium and is quoted happy every time, W'Hey :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, you sure abouts the points? I thought it was 3 years they lasted (from the date of the offence, not the endorsement) and could be wiped after 4 years? Unless it's changed and 'speed trap' sites are out of date...

Well, I'm fat , fucked and forty!......wel maybe not fat, but fucked and forty just gone()!!!!. But on the upside, still listen to a lot of the music I listened to when I was 18. SLAYER FOREVER .Think my insurance premium was just under £300.

No Kat, you just have taste. Must admit have got into Black Label Society and just heard some of Zak's solo stuff, well impressed. Only thing is, it's very hard to drive normally to proper music, especially the title track of REIGN IN BLOOD . A love racket me! :D

I'm 28 with 6 years no claims but have been hit twice in the last couple of years and seem to be getting penalised for it (luckily neither were in the VR). £575 fully comp but only got an excess of £150, that was after haggling, they wanted £895 off me at first. Ha Ha

Im 30 drive 200' date='000 miles a year with no claims 6pts and the fookers charge me £1175 year TPFT with a £500 excess ( God-Damn )

[/quote']

200,000 miles a year?! :P

tiny22 can t believe you only pay 230 on a vr6!! and you find it slow? what other cars have you had?