How old are you?

How old are you? Am i the youngest VR owner here? If not then who is? and whats your insurance like?

im 24, 3yrs ncb £800, i know slims young cant remeber how young tho, some one will probably reply that there 19 now and il look really old :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im 22 was 21 when i got the vr ans i have have 2ncd and am £405 fully comp all mods declared :P

F*ck me thats cheap!! I was 20 when i got my first vr and i was paying £1000 3rd party f&t, Now i'm 24 with 6yr's no claims and paying £700 fully comp.

live in a small town in scotland.

never had a car stolen in the town.

mate works for norwich union gave me a few pointers as to what to tell them. and before anyone starts i told the truth even declared every mod iv done.

see their is advantages to being scottish and working offshore :P

Ciaran where u stay aint half small !ill

Am 25 3yrs NCD and i was with Brentacre when i first got the car and for my second year insuring my beast they wanted £650 TPFT so i foned around and got it for £520 COMP with Adrian Flux and thats declaring all mods and including my SP30 :(

8) !shy

i forgot got an sp30 which is declared aswell how long do points stay on ur licience??

got them for speeding after i sold my 170bhp mk2 valver and had bought a pug 306 1.9d(50bhp) how ironic.

never been caught in the vr though cos i dont speed :P;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow PETE!!!

Is this turning into a 'How old are you' thread?!

I'm 29 (just, though, only just) which makes me older than all of you lil buggers, even you Cadders, Gutted!

To get cheaper insurance what you need to do is become female. Incredibly simple. ;)

http://www.dvla.gov.uk/drivers/endorsem.htm#1.%20Endorsement%20Guide

just above the section 2 all other offences on ur licience for 4 years buy only have to be declared for 3

[blockquote]or 4 years from the date of offence in all other cases.[/blockquote] doesnt mention declare for 3 !dodge , the dvla told me on licnece for 5 years but declare for 4 with sp30's