how many miles to a full tank do you get from your VR6?

Its hard to tell because it depends on how low people run their tanks before filling up... mpg shows better... i get around 25-27 around town and on long runs 30-32.

Generally i run my tank into the red but not to the very bottom and i get anything between 250 and 280 miles depending on the type of driving i have been doin.

What are you getting?

Its hard to tell because it depends on how low people run their tanks before filling up... mpg shows better... i get around 25-27 around town and on long runs 30-32.

Generally i run my tank into the red but not to the very bottom and i get anything between 250 and 280 miles depending on the type of driving i have been doin.

What are you getting?

not sure yet as ive only got the car, but it seems like normal driving is 35mpg roughly on open roads on the way to work.

is yours tuned?

i got about 280 out of a tank when the needle hits the red from a brim, this was with what i now know was a duff maf,

i havent done a good run from full to empty with my new maf yet, but the mfa indicated mpg has gone up by about 4mpg in all driving situations. i never saw the maf go over 29 before on motorway now it will go to about 38, while i know it isnt really 10mpg better i would hope to see more out of a full tank

i fill up as soon as the needle hits red

yea use mine everyday...back n forward to work, down to my homeland of essex etc.....did 18000 miles last year! get around 230ish to a tank, average 23-29 mpg (depends how late i am)

tho last year it brought me, my mrs, 2 others, and all our bags back from newquay - filled up jus after leaving the hotel and DID NOT stop the whole journey! took us 5 hours and about 330 miles. on one tank! didnt miss a beat either

I fill up after about 230 miles' date=' don't trust the gauge as heard some vr's can run out when 1/4 is still indicated...... Scared to go below 1/4 now lol

[/quote']

I quite often go right down to empty in my vr, being a student I having no money!

I regularly do a 210 mile motorway jurney, start with a full tank and up with half left, and that's with doing a steady 80mph!

• 4 months later...

From just about full to the start of the red I got 280miles. Use it daily 7 days a week. 52mile round trip to uni and back and then whatever else on top! MFA says I'm averaging 29mpg but has seen as high as 38 (took a pic when I was parked I was soo proud haha) but getting mpg like that was extremely boring