VR6Pete's Golf Mk2 VR6 Conversion [Finished]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch with the mk3 mate... Was worrying me when looking into doing Nurburgring the costs of crashing into barriers etc...   

to put it simple, its a beast. a wolf in sheeps clothing...

tomorrow I get to drive it properly, got me splitter through today, waiting for a new schrick gasket to arrive and I need a new bearing for the 2nd fan on the radiator. but that's not enough to stop me going to Ultimate Dubs.

Got a treatment of P21s coming up at the weekend :)

Yeah, im probably more ready than some of you guys... off to stealth racing on thursday for 4 wheel alignment etc... ultimate dubs on saturday and a couple of weeks to make tweaks :)

Job well done to kilokilla aka THE VOLKSWAGONATOR for doing the build, highly recommend him to anyone, as would many others will do on the forum too!

See you Sunday Guys!

Did I see you on the A423 yesterday going over some bridge works near Marton? I was one of the blokes in hi-vis jacket and hard hat standing about behind the cones. As you went past (thats if it was you) one of the lads on site said "bet he aint runnin a 1.1"

Hey, was down there on thursday, went to stealth racing.

Carl fitted my new rear passenger windows, and I made a new schrick gasket, cleaned the engine bay up and a few other small bits and bobs today.

See you at ultimate dubs tomorrow :)

Will post up some engine bay pics later tonight.

Pete