Is your VR your everyday car?

Well although I keep spending money on trying to keep my car looking nice it is pretty hard as I use it every single day and weekend !

Where ever I go my VR goes to :-)

What I want to know is how many out there use their cars on a daily basis going to and from work and pleasure also.

Would be interesting to see if any of the cars that go to all the shows are also used as daily runners......

:P

i use mine as much as possible, lots of motorway trips to leicester and manchester as well as to work when im on shift at weekends (tomorrow 12 hours!!)

other then that i train it to work so dont get a chance to drive it as much as i used to...

like others have said, no point having a great car and taking it out now and then...... drive it dont deprive it lol

Cool !

Nice to hear most of them are used on a regular basis :-)

I probably do about 1 miles a day round trip to work and back.

But if ever we go anywhere it's always in the VR. We have a Mk3 GTI but it's just soooo different and I find it Awkward to drive. And since it's a Man's perogative to drive when in the company of the girlfriend it means we take the VR :-)

i have 55km to work so iam clocking up the km(miles).

from septemper ill only have 40km each way,since iam buying a flat 40m 3,for only 585tdkr thats around 50-55tpounds.

only a few bugs now since rebuild, abs and lambdaprobe.

i don´t like having a car and then only using it on the weekends,it´s ment too be driven but 1 and 2 mile journeys i won´t start my car for that that´s just destroying the engine i would buy a scooter for thoose miles.

i do admire the show and shine guy´s cars and see there need too not drive it cause off paint chips and soo(maybe that´s why my cars arn´t show cars as i mostli want the go faster parts)

Mine lately is driven every week and a half / fortnight. But that is why I've had it four years, not bored of it yet!

Got a Freelander too for the family car, as just sold the MR2. I work so close (1.5 mile round trip), I walk/bike it and my company actually pay me to leave the car at home :D (Leave your car at home scheme).

Jon 8)

Freelander.jpg