Is your VR your everyday car?

Yup, shes a 5 door and the neighbours are assholes : ( only had the car 4 weeks and already they have scratched the bonnet and the wings, honestly nearly every night someone undesirable is either snooping around the vr6 or around the mk1, the sooner i can move the better, i just dont ubderstand WHY? people do this??

Mine has been in almost daily use 7 days a week since before Christmas.

The Mk2 16v went in the the garage just before Chirstmas to have an exhaust fitted and I have not had it back since! (Loonnnnng story)

Hopefully the 16v will be back this week, so the VR can have a bit of a rest.

Mines a toy only comes out for shows and an occasional drive :D !shy

I use Ian's Passat Tdi for daily use and I have a Vitara for bombing around to do the horses I Have. I dont think Putting hay and saddles in the VR6 would suit it lol %-6 :P:oB) :| !dodge :@ :D;)

Since purchase in Dec 2005 I've been using Bugs as my daily driver, my commute is 92 miles round trip every day :| so I'm adding circa 500 miles a week, but hey, you can't take it with you when you snuff it, can you. However I drive my 928 at weekends :P, Bugs is more suitable for the commute, less comfy but more practical and easier to park (and more economical).

Duncs