ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and hes inquiring about rx7`s that are for sale. im a luck one i threatened him that i`d be up to his with my mates if i didn`t get a cheque. i think its time for you guys to get tough. either a solicitor threatening court proceedings or all go up there. taking money is bad. its your hard earned money guys and he`s looking around at buying a nice shine`y car with your cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys, Happy New Year and a belated merry christmas.

Just to let you know where/what ive been doing. I left on holiday on the 19th of december to go to andorra skiing, i just got back.

I appreciate people showing the spirit of the season and showing some understanding in regards to my involvement with UT.

After all i'm the one who told him about vr6oc.com, I've had a chat on MSN with Jopo and Justin, and i've read all the posts here...including the 'maybe nerih eloped with rob' and someone kindly posting my mobile number on a public forum....

I have pm'd everyone who's interested with my mobile and robs info, thankfully an admin has removed my mobile from the forum...

i had no reason not to trust robert, i got my charger from him, albiet VERY late, i got it from him. i knew his wife and his kid and understood his family background (i speak in past tense ONLY becuase i havnt been able to contact him for 4 weeks now, when i say contact i mean PHONE, not email!)

Just to let you know where i stand.

My final visit to stealth cost nearly

Nerih, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that you have nothing to apologize/be sorry for. You reported events as they happened, it's what a forum is for. Some of us have very good experiences with some companies whilst others have an atrocious time with the same companies.

yeah agreed, apologies Nerih for making the sarcastic comment-i should of removed it (i wasnt aware until later on that you were actually on holiday)it was just a big coincidence that you went on holiday at the same time this all kicked off.. However i do feel bad for the people who have lost out to this even though im not one of the unlucky ones... Hopefully you can all sort this out and get your money back- thats all that matters....

robs line of thought really confuses me, i really can't wait to have a chat with him....i mean most of us visit 3 or 4 forums, i myself visit 4 vw forums and 3 car brand specific forums, between the 3000 odd members here (and considering quite a decent share of those guys will have read threads regarding UT, as our s/c thread was massive...as is this one) i find it REALLY hard to believe that he would do that, i mean its a bit daft, the first sign of robert isaac and about 70% of owners club forums will be informed of this therad, its just not logical tbh.

rob m8, i'm sure your trying, but m8 you need to finish your dealings here before you move on, widening your client base will not offset your problem(s).

the more .net savvy will no doubt log your IP and track your movements on the .net using that, even if you have an dynamic IP im sure they will track you using more 'prevalant' techniques.

come on the forum, let us know whats happening, and be honest about it. (ofc assuming you actually read this!)

i'm sure you're aware of people who are willing to take court and ballif action, is it worth it? nah m8, if you explain to them your financial situation and REALISTIC times for repayment, im SURE you will have less problems and will find it easier to proliferate your online presence.

at the moment its going to be hard to trade online, which is where you want to be if i remember correctly.

not trying to sound too patronising m8, just being respectful to 'the customers'

mmm think hes headed off to try and fleece the rice boys! lets hope x) he dont cross someone from the Yakuza or triads! (like they use car clubs!) i cant understand why this bloke has done what he has? i am at a total loss where he thinks this will end up? no one`s gonna buy anything off him so he will just be another wanabe car tuner with no customers! i really am genuinely gutted for those who he owes money to ~:(

hello guys..

happy new year.

my name is chris badis,and i am from greece!!!!

the ultimatetune is a scam!

robert and marie isaac!

i have bought from them,3 brembo brake kits(audi s3 330mm kit,seat leon 1.8t 330mm kit,audi a4 355mm kit!)

that was 7!!!!!!!!!!months ago!!!!!Total cost 2000 GBP!!!!!

he told me he sent those kits.

first time he said they were lost on the way!

second time they were lost again!

3rd time,he said he had the wrong address,and kits were back to uk!

4th time,he told me ,i think,the truth-that he hasnt sent the kits,that he lied to me due to people owe him money,his father had died,his wife had lost a baby and all that crap!

he said he would refund me!

today he will-he has-and lies lies lies.....

since 12/12/05 he doesnt respond to me,to phone calls-to emails,and i am really desperete!

because its a lot of money,and not mine,one kit for me,the other 2 for 2 friends of mine i am really desperate of getting the money back!

since i am to greece,i was wondering if i could get some help from you guys.

any help,much appreciated!

i have all receipt of buying,one of ebay,2 outside,all payed by pay pal,(paypal really sucks)all of his messages,and every receipt which proves he owes me 2000 gbp(its 1930 gbp exactly).

please help me!!!!!

kindest regards

chris badis

greece

tbh, court and legal action are well gone, i'm may only be speaking for myself, but what i want dont come through paper work. I cant stand tossers who think they can take the piss out of people.

Rob, i spoke with you, explained things with you and even symnpathised with your crap, now you have to face up to me. see you soon x

condidering he hasnt visited the forum in weeks we have a numbee of options.

1. a customer meeting with him to dicuss payment/delivery (trying to keep civil when some bloke has our money is hard but its the best way to get results.

2. we can look into filing a group judgment with the current customers, costing us a large amount in fees.

3. pester the local trading authorities

4. send ballifs

those of you pm'ing me with a thumbs up for the meet MUST state ifb they have a reciept/invoice/proof of purchase

im sure a bank statement with the correct transfer to ut would be valid too

Well, i got my money back today.

PHEW!! Sorry to all the people that haven't recived anything yet. Bummer.

But just to inform people that rob also imports cars from japan, and he showed me a pic of a white rx7 that he was bringing into the country. Look out for it, maybe if you apply to the ad, you can arrange a viewing?!!

Well' date=' i got my money back today.

PHEW!! Sorry to all the people that haven't recived anything yet. Bummer.

But just to inform people that rob also imports cars from japan, and he showed me a pic of a white rx7 that he was bringing into the country. Look out for it, maybe if you apply to the ad, you can arrange a viewing?!!

[/quote']

How did you managed to get your money back m8?I can't contact him on the phone or by email since 9th December.