ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

If he had robbed me of £2500 of my money I would go up there with a few of my own mates and wouldnt come back without my money or something to the value of what he took from me - no way would I wait til something gets sorted on here - this has been going on for too long now. Your never going to get your money back by posting on a forum - you all know where he lives, just go and see him!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I might be at the other end of the country, but I'd have been down there knocking on his door. Then I'd go knocking on the doors of all his neighbours and telling them exactly what he's been up to and the kind of person they live next to, until he pays up. I'd even consider contacting his local newspaper, they love reporting on a bit of scandal going on in their area, especially an international con artist.

I knew there was something dodgy about him when he sent me a PM demanding payment for a supercharger giving details on how to make payment after I made one post saying I'd be interested in a group buy depending on how much it would cost.

I also believe that you can apply to have his assets wound up, bank account closed, etc, if he owes you a significant amount of money. That might be something worth looking into.

Personally I would visit him, with a couple for friends (2 reasons, stops me doing anything silly and stops him trying anything on) I would state my case and tell him that since he didn't have funds to hand that I would take his car as my compensation and insist that he sign it over to me, log book and all. Now, don't all rush over there with the same idea. But you get the picture :)

I would add, 'ask for the car', don't take it, that's outright forceful theft. You can sometimes back a person into a corner with persuasion. I was owed money a few years back by a friend (not a friend any longer) it wasn't any where near as much (£150) but he kept stalling me for months. He came home with a new PS2 (another friend told me) so I went round and asked for my money. He gave me the usual spin so I went to his bedroom, saw the PS2 and pointed to it and commented that he didn't have the money to pay me but he had a couple of hundred to by a new PS2. So I asked him for it, he gave me this look as if to say 'yeah right'. I kept on at him and said you can either get a refund for it and pay me the money or you can let me have the console and games in place of the money. I wasn't nasty or abusive but I was persistent. His mother got involved but backed down when I pointed out what he'd done and how out of order it was to spend money he owed me on some pass time. You know what? He packed it all neatly and handed it to me! Sorry, I don;t want to start anything but as I've said all along, don't let it get out of hand i.e. violence. It can easily turn to that when tempers become frayed. If he's the decent big hearted bloke that some of you think he might be then maybe, just maybe... Whatever happens, good luck with it :)

Everyone should just get a couple of mates together and go and see him! Nothing will happen sitting behind a Pc! Gav got his money back because he went to see him not because he sent emails etc and tried calling him.

Agreed... and soon otherwise you'll never get it back! Theres a lot of money there

this is getting a really drawn out and awkward situation, if its not resolved soon i can see this having a bad effect on the VR6OC and its members all because of this poisonous dwarf, It is not really a case of those not owed money to get involved, although i am sure everyone supports you guys who have been ripped off, i think personally all those who have listed being owed money need to confer directly with each other, and a volounteer person brit side needs to represent the overseas guys aswell, that has to be decided between yourselves, its easy to say, but if it were me owed, i would help the next guy too, just a case of someone getting this rolling, as seademon has said posting on the site is no action at all, and it gives robert the chance to dissapear the longer it goes on. just my thoughts guys.

Quite right Nick. It's diffcicult for those not affected to get involved for several reasons, but as Nick says, a group effort by those involved (and there are enough of you) should work out. I would imagine that as a group the UK guys would support other non UK members, but there is only so much you can do without them present.

Although not affected, i check this forum several times a day, hoping that there is some good news :)

I see C2 have not posted for a while

Thats cos some idiot offended them.

I notice the foreign guys are keen for the UK guys to get there moneyn fpr them, which I understand, but if it all turns pear shaped then its not them that will end up on the wrong side of the UK law. I can understand why some of these people don't want to get to involved.

On the other hand, why on earth are you all pussy footing around??? Do you not want your money back????