ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C2Motorsports, are you now seeking a new UK supplier or are you waiting for the outstanding issues with Ultimatetune to be resolved first?

Did you ever approach Stealth Racing? They are an extremely professional outfit (see dozens of threads on here as a testimony).

I paid 1300 for a vf eng stage 1 kit on ebay. I wait 3 weeks, and then they told me that vf has decided not to sell to the supercharger kits to them.

I'm offered my money back or an upgrade for free to c2 motorsports kit,which i agreed.Since August i'm sending them emails everyday without any response and 10- 15 days ago when i told them that i was going to go to the police they answered me and they were giving me cheap answers like:I'm now cooperating with another bank and the problem is that my old bank hasn't sent you the money and the two banks after that have come to a massive argument etc etc.

I have kept their last emails,if anyone is interested i can send them.

P.S If you check their website address their telephone number and address doesn't longer exist

C2Motorsports' date=' are you now seeking a new UK supplier or are you waiting for the outstanding issues with Ultimatetune to be resolved first?

Did you ever approach Stealth Racing? They are an extremely professional outfit (see dozens of threads on here as a testimony).

[/quote']

theres a company called mrc tuning also theyr very well established among the audi comunity :)

C2Motorsports' date=' are you now seeking a new UK supplier or are you waiting for the outstanding issues with Ultimatetune to be resolved first?

[/quote']

theres a company called mrc tuning also theyr very well established among the audi comunity :)

Surely a company established in the audi world would be interested in selling something to fit audis not VR6's

[/quote']

Surely a company established in the audi world would be interested in selling something to fit audis not VR6's

Actually they do vag the last time i checked it meant volkswagon audi group and i have just had my car remapped with them.

I havent been on the forum for ages but remember when UT first appeared (they where selling superchargers on ebay) i asked him some questions about them and generally probed him for answers but he wouldnt even answer them ,

He then started getting involved with vr6oc and i started checking out his feedback on ebay i found that he had been left feedback for many of the things that he had sold the day after the auction even though he stated that the delivery would take a few weeks (he had either been bidding against himself or one of his mates ?)

I posted this info up on vr6oc in the original thread but it seemed to go unchecked by people as they where in a rush to get these "bargain" priced chargers,(me as well but when i wanted to buy one from him and go and collect it with no cash up front ,again he wouldnt answer ,)

im sorry to hear about all of this and urge you to get legal advice as soon as possible and good luck,

(also when he was on ebay he was selling all sorts of parts for different makes of cars it might be worth checking to see if any other forums have been ripped off by him?)

Actually they do vag the last time i checked it meant volkswagon audi group and i have just had my car remapped with them.

Where did you check that? VAG, stands for Volkswagen AG - AG being the German equivalent of PLC. By your definition, we'd also have the BMW Audi Group, and the Daimler Chrysler Audi Group...

Back on topic, there was a recent group buy for H&R Coilovers which went the way this appears to have gone on www.rs246.com (that's an Audi forum, John!). The original thread has been moved, but when it was last public, it appeared they had some useful ideas on how to deal with it. Might be worth one of you who is effected asking on there?

[/quote']

Actually thats not what you said, you said Audi, otherwise I'd not have questioned it actually.

Actually

Actually

Actually

Actually

Actually

Actually

[/quote']

Actually thats not what you said, you said Audi, otherwise I'd not have questioned it actually.

Actually

Actually

Actually

Actually

Actually

Actually

i said they are well established among the audi comunity i never said they dont do vw why would i recomend them if they dont ?! ?! iv just had mine remapped by them and they seem very good

they remapped it without rollers?

yeh they plugged pc into obd socket measured about 4000 things lol took it out on roads tested all sorts of rev throttle combos did a fats time (4k-6500 rpm in 3rd my limiter came in at 6200 so did it 4k- 6200 rpm started off with 9.6 sec after remap it did 9.1 :) ) then they take it back to grg analyise it and adjust accordingly mine was running very lean from tickover to rev limiter lol he advanced the timing alot went for another run and he said knock sensors r tottaly happy with nearly 40 degrees advance in places i dont know what this means so asked him to drop it back a bit just to be safe and he did all in all i rate them very highly 8)

Happy Holidays from all of us at C2Motorsports.....

Sorry that we are all having to go through the issues with Ultimatetune stealing people's hard-earned money. I hope that we can all find a resolution for their dishonest ways.

I hope that we can all stick together an NOT let this issue fall from the main stream...we all deserve acceptable answers.

Has ANYONE received an refunds? NO just promises and bad checks, but actual refunds???

Chris

C2

I am currently trying to contact rampant tuning, who I belive to be one of the last customers of Roberts.

Robert should have refunded him some money for the cost of a chip, this was only in the last few days....

We shall wait and see, if nothing comes of this, I'll be knocking on his door personally!

Pete

mmmm just sat and read this whole "messy" thread! sounds like a few people have been well and truely fucked over by UT, i know nerih had a reasonably good experience with this rob guy but i must say i had my doubts about the ebay listings UT had aswell, it seems that this kind of thing happens a lot in the motor industry, back street garages without any credibility that spring up from knowhere and dissapear just as quickly!! with other peoples hard earned! far be it from me to judge this bloke rob but he does sound like a sunk cookie! i am no expert on civil law but with proof of orders etc and reciepts you can take an individual to court and recover your money, only problem is if you have given funds and its been banked in his wifes name? i think you could be fucked! oldest trick in the book is to register everything in the wifes name inc cars houses etc so debt people cant touch his assets, as technicaly he has none, hope you can all sort this out though, you could all go to his house and take the skyline as insurance? its not theft as you have all paid for it right? it would be deemed a civil dispute if he wants to get it back! a log book only records you as a keeper NOT the owner!!!!! good luck to all and lets hope rob is a man of his word and refunds people before this gets nasty!!