ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've spoken to Gav, basically he was half way there and then Ultimate Tune phoned him! (wonder if he is actually looking at this forum thread!)

Robert said that we would have the cash waiting for him on the 28th.. as his cheque did bounce, Robert actually dated the cheque for a later date, hoping that he had enough funds in his account for it to clear...

Pete

When I went to see Rob, someone had already bought the skyline and was collecting it that afternoon.

Any money was to be paid into his girlfriends account, I personally reckon if UT was taken to court you wouldn't get anything. I hope people get there money back but even if this issue is resolved UT are finished.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas & the New Year brings refunds.

you could move there? quite a few have got shares in the house now! well you have been paying the mortgage!!! there is probably a lot more to this than just taking peoples money on this occasion probably has a history of bad credit and a bit of form too?, shame companies cant be vetted, i bet most fly by night set ups are run by people more crooked than a donkeys leg!