ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it a bit unfair to point nerih out i think he is just an inlucky pawn in all this mess. How would you feel if you banged on about someone and vouched for them . Then they ripped all the people you had bigged them up to. You would lie low you wouldnt feel like mr popular would you? Maybe you would feel a bit of a TIT or even guilty in some sort of way.

just my 2p worth

Anyway back on topic... Has anyone else received money back on this or not list please... What about Gav- Did you manage to sort your money out yet? can anyone supply telephone numbers for Rob??? (that work) update from all parties please... im sure th guys from outside would appreciate knowing as well...

Yeah come on guys i dont think Nerih is at fault here, he obviously got very excited (and still is?) about his supercharger, from his experience and dealings with UT (UNTRUSTWORTHY TUNING) this led to others doing the deals (well trying) as well, the only person in the chain who has failed is Robert, so he needs to GET ON HERE AND EXPLAIN HIMSELF, instead of hiding, and start to refund these peoples money, its always a dubious thing when someone asks for up front money for something, It usually means they have no credit or decent finances behind them, not a good recipe for success! but we all want a bargain and on this occasion this has been taken advantage of! !sad

I had a theory that I was gonna keep to myself but I was talking about this whole UT thing to a mate and he said it reminded him of an updated version of the what the old market traders used to do - talk up there product to a crowd & have someone (a friend etc) planted in the crowd willing to buy their product so that others would follow suit ie: falling for the scam that it was - seems to me that as soon as Rob's dissapeared' date=' so has Nerih...

I could be wrong but it just seems odd that he's dissapeared too!

[/quote']

I've seen this before, the first part of Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels ;)

but we all want a bargain and on this occasion this has been taken advantage of! !sad

I wouldn't say a real bargain as NS Racing wasn't fair of the mark.

easy to say that now though- horse- gate- bolt ect, NSR has been around a good few years and would probably of liked the amount of trade UT was getting on these maybe even matched the

if anything i feel sorry for nerih, this guy robert appears to have bent over backwards to help him get and fit the charger, even at loss to himself it would appear after all the wrong bits and mapping etc, it would appear he "used" nerih as a "tool" to gain the trust & confidence of others on this forum? just like "seademon" mentioned "the old trickster" routine, i doubt any explanation will be offered by robert? but lets just hope the refunds are given soon, and even if it costs a bit more? people will get the chargers they wanted from a reputable dealer in the end! you cant "blame" C2 for roberts dishonesty/unreliability as such !mistrust , but as the points been raised, what checks did they do prior to "authorising" UT as a UK distributor? i know they have lost out too at the moment, but maybe this could of been avoided anyway?? !shy

i would just like to point out that Nerih was in the group buy for aero wipers. and one of the last post that he made in there was.

"who ever has my wipers can you please hold on to them till the new year"

So i think he might have gone away for the hols. and should be back soon. as i still have his wipers.

Let's not forget that Nerih too suffered the inconvenience of several long delays with the delivery of his SC and of the fitting also. Not something you would expect to hear if you were attempting to gain the confidence of others for dishonest purpose.

granted but robert still "groomed" some publicity with his "teething trouble" storys passed on by nerih in his SC thread, not nerih fault at any stage, maybe if nerih hadnt been so persistant and gone to his house to check it all out he would of got worked over too? lets remember where this all started? fooking ebay!! the place for a con man to make a few quid offering a bargain and 4 or 5 orders later he has 6k and dissapears!!! maybe that was the intention all along? but nerihs approach changed it by not being 100% trusting? !mistrust anyway still no word from robert on here so i assume hes fled the scene? or maybe all his phones and computer stopped working at the same time? !dodge

Just wanted to drop in and give our updates, not that anything has changed on our end...we are still owed money by Robert (Ultimatetune), and have had NO correspondence from him. We continue to send emails, and call phone numbers that only ring......

We will continue to try and contact him and will continue to contact this forum for updates.

C2Motorsports has been contacted by several UK based companies wanting to carry our products, but at this time, we do not know if it will be possible to offer our items to the European market through a distributor.....

We hope that during the start to a New Year, we are able to find a better way to service our European customers.

C2Motorsports