ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, whats roberts home number?

Think i have the wrong one..

Heres NERIH's number: ************

I didnt reach him tonight.

Any one else coming throug on his phone?

And one more thing.

Anyone else been directed too Ultimate-Tune by C2?

I emailed C2 to get a charger, but they sendt my mail too Robert.

Now this shit..

Will C2 be responsible for any off this?

I feel like they have some responsibility here since they where the ones to send me too Robert.

I thought, Ok. He must be a good guy and since hes an AUTHORIZED seller for C2 its cool.

But when i contacted C2 they sayd he had like only 1 charger bought from them.

How can someone become an authorized seller with just 1 charger bought?

Someone has to pay for this.. And sadly C2 is next on the list if Robert doesnt fix this..

I had a theory that I was gonna keep to myself but I was talking about this whole UT thing to a mate and he said it reminded him of an updated version of the what the old market traders used to do - talk up there product to a crowd & have someone (a friend etc) planted in the crowd willing to buy their product so that others would follow suit ie: falling for the scam that it was - seems to me that as soon as Rob's dissapeared, so has Nerih...

I could be wrong but it just seems odd that he's dissapeared too!

I had a theory that I was gonna keep to myself but I was talking about this whole UT thing to a mate and he said it reminded him of an updated version of the what the old market traders used to do - talk up there product to a crowd & have someone (a friend etc) planted in the crowd willing to buy their product so that others would follow suit ie: falling for the scam that it was - seems to me that as soon as Rob's dissapeared' date=' so has Nerih...

I could be wrong but it just seems odd that he's dissapeared too!

[/quote']

:P