Following an "incident" at a recent track day I have decided that I want to upgrade my standard brake system. I was thinking about a 312 setup, but I might be tempted to go bigger, maybe a Porsche setup? Anyone got any suggestions? I'm running TT fat fives so I'll have plenty of room to play with I would've thought. Cheers

I went for Leon Cupra R Brembo's, these are a 323 mm disc and 4 pot calliper. this was an upgrade from the 312 mm set up that was fitted as standard to my MK 4 Golf.

They just fit behind 17" Team Dynamic Pro race 3 wheels but I have to use 15mm spacers when I fit my Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's

15430680438_b4247f05a3_o.jpg

12033757786_69df97fc2e_o.jpg

12033291194_6696bf6221_o.jpg

I went for Leon Cupra R Brembo's, these are a 323 mm disc and 4 pot calliper. this was an upgrade from the 312 mm set up that was fitted as standard to my MK 4 Golf.

They just fit behind 17" Team Dynamic Pro race 3 wheels but I have to use 15mm spacers when I fit my Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's

15430680438_b4247f05a3_o.jpg

12033757786_69df97fc2e_o.jpg

12033291194_6696bf6221_o.jpg

Will this setup fit the mk3 golf too??

I would imagine so, it is just a matter of getting the correct carriers if not, the 312 set up I removed bolted straight onto a MK 2 Golf.

The Brembo's are readily available,  check out LCR forum of ukmkiv's, Briskoda etc they are always appearing for sale.

I run Ferodo DS3000 pads in mine and only on track.

I was going to go down the brembo route with mine but I've bottled it incase I get too limited on wheel choice. I'll be going 312mm in the end with the option of porsche boxster calipers as an upgrade if I fancy like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Cupra R 323 Brembos fit behind TT comp 17s easily with no wheel spacers on a mk3. you can even upgrade to bigger bells n rotors if you want.. like the 330 2 piece Cupra upgrades you can get. Less weight, better performance and look slutty..  :ph34r: 

The boxster calipers are a bit wider iirc??  needing spacers on more types of wheels..  

All you need to bolt the Cupra Brembos to a mk3 if some washers or spacers to pack out the carriers by 6mm..  I used 3x normal 2mm spacers per bolt either side.. Then just bend the dust guard thing behind the discs back by about 1 mm as it touches the mk4/ cupra platform discs.. 

Cheaper and works great just like brembos, always done them on my VR6 Turbo. Standard Calipers as you all know are Girling 54s. You guys can upgrade to Girling 60s which are Dual Pistons and will stop your car dead on the spot! The Girling 60s come out of variety of early Audis such as the (90-91 Audi Quattro). They fit perfectly on the stock slotted rotors and spindles they both have the sams fitment. Save $1000s of dollars guys. 6bc8f10a1bb9c9a0b38ecc7b95ec77b3.jpg

Sorry I think I'm being a bit simple, I've been on that site and they only have front rights available.... Is that all you lot are seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry brother! The part number (19-B1906) are the right ones, and the part number (19-B1907) arr for the left ones brother! They are available in stock. They are each $50.23 a piece!

Sorry brother! The part number (19-B1906) are the right ones, and the part number (19-B1907) arr for the left ones brother! They are available in stock. They are each $50.23 a piece!

Only got the right side in stock... Gutted... I wonder if they get more stock or will they be discontinued!!

What rotors are you using pal?. And what pads? Are they standard fit brake lines? And there's loads of options for the year of your car which it states audi cab on most of them? Are they all the same??

Only got the right side in stock... Gutted... I wonder if they get more stock or will they be discontinued!!

What rotors are you using pal?. And what pads? Are they standard fit brake lines? And there's loads of options for the year of your car which it states audi cab on most of them? Are they all the same??

Last time i checked they had both Right and Left front Calipers with the carriers as well. Both part numbers are different for left and front. The rotors i am using are slotted 280mm. The pads you can get them for the make and model of that audi for example. Most audi of 90-92 used these. But they also have a complete kit on (ECSTuning.com) for $215.07. 8bf40ca9765d492f8854c907bcf7b85a.jpg