Ultimate Dubs Sunday 13th March 2011 - Telford International Centre

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks people for the comments. Really chuffed to be invited on to your stand! The corrado is a daily so it is not a full on show car, and TBH it does show, but it is a good example that i will gradually be improving on when funds allow!

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Thanks people for the comments. Really chuffed to be invited on to your stand! The corrado is a daily so it is not a full on show car' date=' and TBH it does show, but it is a good example that i will gradually be improving on when funds allow!

I look forward to meeting all of you.

[/quote']

nice car mate, i'm loving corrado's at the mo! :)

Sounds a plan tbh' date=' im definately up for meeting up somewhere on the way, whats everyone doing about washing cars when they get there?

Just detailing or a full on wash before arrival? Tbh i'd quite like to do both lol, im a bit OCD with cleaning...

[/quote']

when you arrive ,you'll find full washing facilities there on site, ie hosepipes and buckets , then go inside and detail yourselves silly , just enjoy the experiance ...

Looking forward to meeting you donjon :)

Pay time for the month tonight,,, time to order new bits, including a new sump and rocker gasket so i dont leave oil all over the floor... lol

and car will be back end of this week with some fresh paint... and some smoothing haha ;)

passes FTW :)

Im staying at the grays hotel 0.8 miles away. theyve got a few rooms left as i only booked 2 nights ago.

Paid 95 quid for the saturday night for 2 of us for a double room with my mate... needless to say hes on floor haha

I have sent out the passes first class so look out for them! :-)

I will also email a copy of the spec sheet (thanks to veedubVR!) that I am sending in the post incase you want to type/print instead of write on it, any problems get in touch! 1 week to go!!

Going to be cutting it soo close! Got a lot of parts I need to collect and receive in the post next week and then fit them.

Its quite scary how close it is and my car is still on stilts and standard wheels. Paint needs flatted back, car needs full detail, tyres fitted and stance sorted

Thankfully I have all of next week off work