Ultimate Dubs Sunday 13th March 2011 - Telford International Centre

:)' date=' o wow, thanks guys, i will do the club proud, my car should be completely mint by this date fingers crossed, the engine build i cannot be sure of!, but as we speak its going well :).

Congratulations to the others too! :).

I'm not a new member of the club, was just kidnapped by some sort of rice rocket for 4 years :), but now i'm back.

cheers

[/quote']

Do you have the same forum name or has it changed?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)' date=' o wow, thanks guys, i will do the club proud, my car should be completely mint by this date fingers crossed, the engine build i cannot be sure of!, but as we speak its going well :).

Congratulations to the others too! :).

I'm not a new member of the club, was just kidnapped by some sort of rice rocket for 4 years :), but now i'm back.

cheers

[/quote']

Do you have the same forum name or has it changed?

I have always been caddyslammed mate :), i used to have a slammed mk1 daytona yellow caddy pickup :)

Thanks guys and gals

Cant wait for UD. Got a few things that need to be done' date=' bits need repainting, sorting out adaptors for perfect stance and then detailing :)

Any word back from the UD organisers?

[/quote']

what do you need to know? :-) we've been confirmed for an inside stand and you're on it! :-)

any recommended hotels?

I will send you something from UD's organisers about hotels right next to the venue

there are others that are cheaper but ok if you can taxi or have another car with you

ooooh I thought yous were waiting to see if we had got inside. best get hotel booked :)

no all confirmed :-)

pics from last year :-)

courtesy of Anna VR6 and Brycey photography :-)

1291726437_1006_FT392974_shiny_.jpg

1291726437_1006_FT392974_vruds2010.jpg

do people generally make a whole weekend of it' date=' i mean arrive friday, beers etc, stay still sunday after the show?

[/quote']

Usually arrive Saturday clean for hours then have a few drinks Sat night at the hotel :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Ill get the form sent off this week. I got told from a few people that petrol has to be in the red before they let us in? any other regulations?

and having your fuel light on red is quite possibly the worst thing you could do for fire regulations. you now have a tank full of fuel vapour which is 10 times worse than a full tank of fuel.

dont you just love these health and safety people !

they probably have the same rules for diesels too.