Ultimate Dubs Sunday 13th March 2011 - Telford International Centre

Ultimate dubs have announced their show date Sunday 13th March 2011. http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/html/whats_on.html This year as a club we will be applying for an Indoor Stand so it's a Max. 5 Vehicles and the application has to be in before 1st November 2010. So if you are interested in a spot then please put your name down. This is a showcase for the club so if we have more requests than places we will decide who gets them.

All Indoor Club Stands / Vehicles must be in the Halls on Saturday 12th March.

Your Clubs will be competing for the ‘Ultimate Club’ Trophy, plus all club vehicles can be judged

as part of the main Show & Shine if you wish.

Please note that Premium Members get priority on our club display.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

All Indoor Club Vehicles must be in the halls between 9.00am and 7.00pm on Saturday 12th March, ready for the Main Show Day on Sunday 13th March and all vehicles must remain in the halls until 5.00pm Sunday 15th March.

All Indoor Club Vehicles in the halls are to have minimum of fuel within the tank

(red line) due to Fire Regulations.

All Outdoor Club Vehicles must be in the outside display area between 7.30am & 9.00am on Sunday 13th March and must remain in the display area until 3.00pm on Sunday 13th March

All Clubs are responsible for providing their own tables & chairs (Unless hiring from the organisers)

The organisers accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to property.

Under no circumstances are generators to be used.

No naked flames or heater’s allowed in the halls

No distribution / sale of food & drink is allowed.

No animals allowed on site.

No pressurised containers, gas bottles etc allowed on site.

Clubs must be responsible for their member’s actions. Irresponsible behaviour will result in the club being asked to leave.

Take notice of event stewards at all times.

List.

Vr Stig

andynick69

VeedubVR

Caddyslammed

Geo 7087

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't do it all ! I was planning on doing all the body mods of this car to my own car, aside from the interior which would just have cost waay to much to do.

The week before I was due to send the car to the bodyshop, this popped up for sale so I grabbed it ! It's one Edition38 and loads of other stuff over the years aswell as a few mag features with cover on PVW...

It was something I just couldn't pass up :-)

Mark.

I can't wait for UD!

The show that kicks the start of the show season off.

Hoping to get my mk3 indoors this year. When do the forms need sending off? Of your on clubstand do you still get judged for show and shine?

we need to make a decision on which cars by 1st November then we send pics off to UD's and they let us know whether they think the cars are good enough for the stand,

you enter S&S on the day, individual entry forms :-)

are you interested in putting you car forward for consideration? :-)