Ultimate Dubs Sunday 13th March 2011 - Telford International Centre

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice Mr Stig is he still away being a silly sailor and crashing boats or is it ships ??? lol

Easy fella's, I may be 3500 miles away but all it takes is a phone call and there'll be black masked machine gun toting ninja's absailing into your living room, or something like that. My car is having major surgery over the winter and so I'll respectfully decline. I'm more than happy to buff Stigs rear if he has room for a passenger though.....

Can i be considered please?? lot of work on mine over next 3/4 months' date='ta andy

[/quote']

yeah course mate all welcome to put your names in the pot then once we have all names in the club will decide ont he best five so we will need some pics to help us decide .... as always premium member get first dibs ...

Wheel refurb,original silver,cant make mind up,full set of brand new original seat covers(full replacements),bit of paint,keeping it pretty much original-new front discs/pads,paint calipers,new front backplates and rear backplates(genuine vw,and maybe a bit of under bonnet painting and tidying in the bay,busy busy!

The only pics I've got of my car together is before its gone into bodyshop. I doubt the wheels will be going on again before march (don't want to ruin pretty rare bbs 3pc wheels)

But I can get spec lift up and pics of it in winter mode when its out of bodyshop if you want?