Ultimate Dubs Sunday 13th March 2011 - Telford International Centre

so everybody has a fair crack at getting onto the stand can we have the same from everyone that wants to be considered please :-)

so...a spec list and an up to date photo and a list of work that will be done, if any, by UD's then a decision can be made and everybody has the same chance to get on the stand, it would help if non premium members got membership!

It's only a few quid and discounts are well worth the money spent :-) here's a list of all the companies we get a good deal with http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?338293.post

so far the members on the list are:

Captain Pugwash

Earwig-Vr6 (pics received in thread)

Vr Stig

VR6_Absy

VR6 Nat

andynick69 (pics in owners gallery - list to follow)

VeedubVR

cheers :-)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so everybody has a fair crack at getting onto the stand can we have the same from everyone that wants to be considered please :-)

so...a spec list and an up to date photo and a list of work that will be done' date=' if any, by UD's then a decision can be made and everybody has the same chance to get on the stand, it would help if non premium members got membership!

It's only a few quid and discounts are well worth the money spent :-) here's a list of all the companies we get a good deal with http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?338293.post

Captain Pugwash

Earwig-Vr6 (pics received in thread)

Vr Stig (sorted)

VR6_Absy

VR6 Nat

andynick69 (pics in owners gallery - list to follow)

VeedubVR

[/quote']

so...a spec list and an up to date photo and a list of work that will be done' date=' if any, by UD's then a decision can be made and everybody has the same chance to get on the stand, it would help if non premium members got membership!

Captain Pugwash

Earwig-Vr6 (sorted)

Vr Stig (sorted)

VR6_Absy

VR6 Nat

andynick69 (sorted)

VeedubVR

[/quote']

:-)

u not putting your mulberry beauty in for a chance helen??

was the only show I made last year so I'll give someone else the chance Matt :-)

please can you put my name down i should be ready for then

great Al we will need pics & details by end Nov at latest...

mods wil have to make a decision based on details either posted on this thread or pm'd to me or Tony

then we send photographs to UD's by 1st Dec and they say yes or no if cars are up to standard :-)

Captain Pugwash

Earwig-Vr6 (sorted)

Vr Stig (sorted)

VR6_Absy

VR6 Nat

andynick69 (sorted)

VeedubVR (sorted)

allanm69

[/quote']

:-)

premium membership only a tenner special offer until Friday!

Would have thought more people would have come forward for this' date=' there are a lot of sweet VR,s on here at the moment, so don,t be shy,what about you Helen??

[/quote']

ditto come on people there's some lovely VR's on here!!

we went last year mate so would rather keep my Sundays (need to book em as hol from Tesco) for the other shows :-)

Changed my mind on this one' date=' please remove me from the list.

Had a great weekend last year with some top peeps ;-)

[/quote']

that's a real shame Gary, wont you be ready in time?