Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's a credit card type thing with an RFID chip that you can put laps on at the office and cash on at the Devil's Diner. You swipe it at the barriers and it lets you through if you have a credit. Don't slam it in your glovebox when you have 6 laps and 20 Euro on it though, 'cos it'll break and nobody will be willing to give you your laps or money back!

Home safe and sound the black pig is on the drive feeling sorry for itself.....Massive thanks to all for concern and support, in true vr6oc style, BUTan extra special thanks to vr Stig and Charlie for going the extra mile, Cant begin to thank you both enough, Would still be eating Snitzel if it wernt for you , Thanks all for a great and eventfull weekend...

Home safe and sound the black pig is on the drive feeling sorry for itself.....Massive thanks to all for concern and support' date=' in true vr6oc style, BUTan extra special thanks to vr Stig and Charlie for going the extra mile, Cant begin to thank you both enough, Would still be eating Snitzel if it wernt for you , Thanks all for a great and eventfull weekend...

[/quote']

Sounds ominous. Nothing too serious, I hope?

PS: Where's the pics already?!

back safe and sounds and have much more respect for the ring now than i ever did .... now where is that porker GT .... lol

great weekend good friends good time wot more could i hvae wanted ??? defo wanna go back in the summer time thou ....

Hey everyone , what an AMAZING weekend , had a great time thanks to everyone for making me feel soooo welcome , cant wait to see ya all again and get back round that ring , also my Dad says a massive thanks to everyone for being so great , he has already booked his seat for next year !!