Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fantastic weekend!! big big thanks to Mr Potter for the major detour to fetch us & Mr Walter for the awesome if deafening ride ;-)

another superb job by Ben on the clothing and organisation front tis always a massive task especially to make sure people meet at the right place and time :-)

thanks to bungy & jim for the laps. it was great to spend a weekend with great old and new friends. Rhian and Chris are a top couple (small world!) and we should def go back to the restaurant for some more yummy cake even if it's nobodies bday!

such good memories will get pics up asap & really pleased to hear Sal & you got home safe Martin :-) wishin her a speedy recovery... thank goodness for the OC stig!

Well not sure I can add anything that hasn't already been said but just to say again - thankyou so much to everyone who was on the trip, legends one and all :) great place, fun campsite but its the people you are with who make the trip so special. I loved every single second off it and was gutted to be driving back yesterday :( although Nat and I had a proper holiday moment, driving into Belgium the sun setting, tunes blaring, convoying with top mates - the perfect end to the perfect trip :) :)

Am just going to sort through my photos now and will get them sorted and up asap, had a sneak at a few and there are some classics !!

gutted to be home role on 2011 :) :)