Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, I dont think there is anything oem mate.. I got one made up many moons ago!

TG, We will probably head on up and get sum track action in weather and tiredness permitting!

Tony, Yes fella, the 888's are on ;) and u have to be suffering from belt slip on that vortech, from experience anything over 10 will cause it to slip, those belts are notorious for it ;)

Anyway,

Betty is sat pretty on her trailer, Cafe Bungy is loaded, 3/4 tank of super+ 98ron, got me halfords euro travel pack, bucket, nice new travel seats (BARGAIN @ B&Q for £7.98!!!) just gotta load the van tomorrow with tools and get sum sleeep...

:)

Gary' date=' I dont think there is anything oem mate.. I got one made up many moons ago!

TG, We will probably head on up and get sum track action in weather and tiredness permitting!

Tony, Yes fella, the 888's are on ;) and u have to be suffering from belt slip on that vortech, from experience anything over 10 will cause it to slip, those belts are notorious for it ;)

Anyway,

Betty is sat pretty on her trailer, Cafe Bungy is loaded, 3/4 tank of super+ 98ron, got me halfords euro travel pack, bucket, nice new travel seats (BARGAIN @ B&Q for £7.98!!!) just gotta load the van tomorrow with tools and get sum sleeep...

:)

[/quote']

see i thought id get belt slip but checked with some one the size pullie i got and its an 8 psi one but im hitting 13 psi !!!!????? brain fart ..... lol

TG' date=' We will probably head on up and get sum track action in weather and tiredness permitting!

[/quote']

your only an hour and a bit ahead of us arent you mate ?? bit like the hare and tortoise, might be fun :) :)

youll have to let us know ur route mate! (i'm sure its somewhere on here..?)

picked up the Ring clothing' date=' they forgot to put the date / year on it but actually quite like it without !! quality seems good and they are very comfy :) :) car is already loaded up, got everything in just, couple of little bits to do tomorrow and am good to go :)

[/quote']

LMAO that means I got mine in 2008. So Benjamin if you would be as kind to leave mine at home I will get it from you so other time.

TG' date=' We will probably head on up and get sum track action in weather and tiredness permitting!

[/quote']

your only an hour and a bit ahead of us arent you mate ?? bit like the hare and tortoise, might be fun :) :)

youll have to let us know ur route mate! (i'm sure its somewhere on here..?)

yeah check the info thread matey or pm me your email address and will send it to you :) then if you decide to stop for some breaky we can catch you up :)

picked up the Ring clothing' date=' they forgot to put the date / year on it but actually quite like it without !! quality seems good and they are very comfy :) :) car is already loaded up, got everything in just, couple of little bits to do tomorrow and am good to go :)

[/quote']

LMAO that means I got mine in 2008. So Benjamin if you would be as kind to leave mine at home I will get it from you so other time.

sorry mate but I had to leave yours at the printers for a small adjustment or two :);) ;)