Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow on Thursday, followed by rain the rest of the weekend. I can see snow outside here and it's normally worse over there. I think that might be enough to tip the balance to not going. It's a long trek (9 hours in the car) for a 10 week old baby and we're going for the walks and the atmosphere, not for the driving. Walking through the mud won't be quite so much fun! I'll go in the Summer or might even take a year out. Never thought I'd say that - this parenthood thing is strange!

so at a guesstimate what time are you folks looking to get to the garage in Lux on Friday??

Nige reckons around 12:30 -1:30 mate :) pm me your email address and will send you the info sheet with our mobile numbers on it :)

Happy days, that means l can have a bit of a lay-in on Friday :D will pm you in a sec mate.

Putting decat back in, the mechanic must have wrenched the big silencer under the back seat, now it is blowing..... did 320 miles trip in it last night and just now and sounds a bit naff. Back to London tomorrow to see if it can be welded up.... whatever, going anyway!! Just need to get all stuff together now and clean K&N and off to London tomorrow morning ish to get car sorted and then staying there ready for the drive Fri AM!!