N30 DUB.. the missus' toy.... supercharged Brabus rimmed Highline... update 17 august 08

Hi folks, new to here, some folk might recognise me from other forums.

this here is my girlfriends car. its her second car, her first she still has, a wee black mk4 polo lowered over schmidt modernlines.

After losing out on yet another G40 engine on the polo and my mate selling this, she decided to jump to VR6 ownership, me thinkin it was pretty much the perfeect car for her. bought the car on std solitudes and we fitted the TT comps we bought from the same guy, it was already lowered on supersport coilovers and had the magnex exhaust, it also had optional colour coded quad headlamps. but now the only thing to remian is the exhaust!

Now tho the specs more

Engine - std bar Induction kit and Magnex Stainless exhaust with twin pipes, plus waiting to go on is a polished inlet manifold, i jsut need to sort out a carbon fibre cover and we're laughin

Chassis - FK Konigsport coilvers and 17" Brabus Monoblock IV wheels

Exterior - Chrome debadged grille, powerlook headlamps, crystal fogs and indicators, side repeaters and custom rear lights. Chrome trim fitted all round the exterior, debadged rear.

Interior - usual highline refinements, Audi gaitor and surround bonded into golf console, MOMO Gearknob and steering wheel, 3.5 cabrio handbrake, door pulls and dash lighting, tachoring's and custom carbon fibre effect dials, polished up TT pedals. custom gauge cluster lighting with reverse lcd screens. Csutom chrome heater controls.

ICE - JVC KDAVX DVD head unit, Focal Polyglas V2 components, Rockford Fosgate 4 ch amp. more to come

The car will be going into the bodyshop soon for some smoothing and pullin and some TLC and the stereo stuff has to be done. but we're gettin there.

I hope some of you appreciate the highend executive merc/brabus look we're going for here. it jsut seems fitting being the highline model n all :)

newfront3.jpg

newfront2.jpg

newfront1.jpg

catvrrearnew.jpg

chromeinterior.jpg

carbondials1.jpg

chromeheatercontrols.jpg

Audigaitormod17.jpg

Audigaitormod15.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure I like the Chrome effect trim all around the outside but I guess it's personal preference.

With the look in mind of a merc/brabus style that you are going for I can see why you did it.

Although it may not be to my taste it is cetainly nice to see something a little bit different :-)

The wheels I really like ! They suit it nicely ! I saw a set for sale at Pod on sunday and liked them then and now I see them here :-)

Interior is nice........

Love the dials and the TT gator etc looks nice and tidy :-)

All in all a very nice motor :-)

Mark.

Thanks for the kind words folks :D She's really happy with it and it should look better when it goes to the bodyshop :)

Earwig- That would of been Simon Sweetlands 18" version's you would of seen for sale im guessin, he claims to have the only 2 sets in the coutry of that size, and 17's my guess is are even Rarer, whcih is nice :)

Dubloke - Gutted :(

Thanks again for the kind words folks :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...