mod hatred!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young kids driving shitty polos, with cut springs, nice respectable wheels sprayed ridiculous colors like snot green and Tele tubby purple! WHYYYYYYY?????????

She can have the bloody car if she'll let me sniff her pants

I hate rusted bonnets and a scrapyards full of shite on the roof!

Stripped interiors... why? Its a bloody car. 20kg isnt going to make you faster thru McDonald's drive thru..

Yeah always old shitters on eBay 'car has been stripped out ready for track days' and you know full well the closest it's come and will ever get to a track is the local one way system lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bennyk

Private plates that mean nothing, as in you clearly cant see what it means. If the last 3 letters are your initials i dont know who you are and you cant see them in your car so who does that impress......some are good if you can see the meaning some are just gay and a waste of time

Oh and all replica modified cars...."r32 lookalike" by the time youve spent the cash on doing this you should have just bought an r32!

Edited by jamesw6810

Badly painted brakes. I hate having to file down a carrier and caliper cos some idiot has put 2 inch of bright yellow paint on causing everything to seize up.

Painted calipers does add 10bhp though!;)

And I think I'll leave number plates with names on to people who like minis,smart cars and white range rovers:)

Edited by bennyk

Painted calipers does add 10bhp though!;)

And I think I'll leave number plates with names on to people who like minis,smart cars and white range rovers:)

the best number plate I have seen was a guy with a supra with over 700bhp and his plate just says toy was his daily driver.

HID kits in standard headlight reflectors had got to be the worst of all. Not only does it look crap but dazzles everyone else.

Not true the worst cars for blinding you are the new ones with hid standard. I put hids in my mrs polo and have them in my astra they are not blinding at all.

Edited by CALICO

Yeah i think it was a new merc that went past me the other night, and i swear i got arc-eye off it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I sat behind a new merc in traffic the other day and got a sun tan off of the brake lights! There's so many and they're so bright it's unreal!!!

Edited by bennyk