[poll] HOW OFTEN DO YOU WASH YOUR VR?

Now that the evenings are lighter, its much easier to keep your car clean. My missis knows I'm obsessed with my car and yes I suppose I clean it when it's dirty. But some peoples idea of dirty is somewhat different than others!

So, do you wash off the road dust like me, every other day?!! ;)

(especially with my new wheels!)

Or is it a case of waiting until you can't see out the rear window and there are animals living in your scuttle and sleeping in your footwell before the sponge comes out?

I try and clean mine as often as possible by driving quickkly when it's raining. If you're talking about actual washing, with cleaner and a sponge and stuff, then we're not talking washes per week, we're talking months per wash...

No waxing everytime tho....a bit lazy for that B)

tbh waxing your car every week isny necessary anyway... can't hurt and I find it hard to resist doing as black cars look the best when freshly waxed (probably because they look the dirtiest at all other times!)

I'm quite obsessive about it staying clean even if its been parked up and not been used and have dust on it it get washed! I dont wax it all the time only really when its off to a show or something :-)

Badboy if you want some good polish but dont wanna pay through the nose for it give me a shout and I'll lend you a bit of mine trust me its the dogs danglis and dont cost f'all ;-)

Just ask mk3anni hes just discovered it as well ;-)