Gran Turismo 5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The AMG school ive left alone for now, couldnt get to grips with it, been rattling out the other specials and A-spec mode though, only need to do the ferrari and lambo events on pro as i dont have suitable cars yet and ive done 2 or 3 of the epert events, the historic supercar races are super difficult. Im not leaving events alone till they are all golds. Im aftger that gold standard trophy

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone found the vr6 yet?

There will be a few later on when all the cars are out. Heres a list :)

ABD RACING <----[Tuning Name]

ABD Racing Concept [MkIV]Golf TDI

CARPI TUNING

Volkswagen Golf [MK3] GTI {600hp} '05

Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6 Turbo Race Car '

Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6 BiTurbo '

DAHLBACK RACING

Volkswagen Polo GTI Kit Car '

Volkswagen Golf RSi '

Volkswagen Golf Turbo '

Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDR '04

DSP

Volkswagen Polo 20VT '

Volkswagen Corrado GT '92

Volkswagen Golf I Speedster '83

Volkswagen Golf II Papillon '

Volkswagen Golf 3 TDI '

Volkswagen Vento VR6 '

DUBSPORT

Volkswagen MK1 Golf GTI Mid VR6 Turbo '

Volkswagen MK1 Golf GTI Twin 16v '

Volkswagen MK2 Golf Rallye VR12 '

Volkswagen MK3 Golf GTI Twin VR6 Turbo '

Volkswagen MK4 Polo VR6 '

Volkswagen MK5 Lupo VR6 '

EIP TUNING

Volkswagen Scirocco 16v Turbo Drag Car

Volkswagen Stage 5 Golf 12v VR6 Turbo Drag Car

Volkswagen Stage 5 Golf 24v VR6 Turbo

Volkswagen Golf R32 Turbo '04

HPA MOTORSPORTS

Volkswagen Golf R32 '

Anyone managed to get the 22B yet? that was one of the best cars in GT2 and i want it again, sick of cycling through the used lot.

Ive kind of left it hanging for a week or so now, got gold up to extreme and first set of races in extreme then had to level up to unlock nascar, went to the nascar school in special and the expert tests are so fricking impossible i nearly threw the controller through the tv after about literally 100 goes, im certain the game intentionally p!sses you off too cos you cant touch crash into anything so if youre doing good then the b@$7@rd AI cars smash into you AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

• 4 weeks later...

Do you need internet access to make this worthwhile game?

I've never really read too much about the game just keep seeing that the used car market keeps changing. Does this change via online updates or is it built into the game?

I only have a dongle so cant really be arsed buying the game then finding i'm only getting half the enjoyment out of it due to no internet access lol

just picked my dualshock 3 back up after some time after getting annoyed with the nascar races and needing to level up to do anything else.

Ive got all the way to lvl 21 without even going into license tests so thought id give this a go.

So far ive got B, A, I-C all gold and all I-B gold except I-B3 which is just f**king impossible.

The toyota FT-86 slalom test 18.500 for gold, i must have done this 100 times easy and best i ever managed was 18.525 most other times im at least 18.690 if i even get to the finish line.

Its just ridiculous cos every other I-B test i golded within 5 tries. Theres been lots of shouting swearing and controller throwing!!

Anyone else got gold on this with a pad? its got to be near impossible