Gran Turismo 5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never got into GT4, i completed all the others to gold in everything, but GT4 completely passed me by, my brother had it too and i watched him play it often, but it was something about it i just didnt quite like, i think it was the way everything was presented as if on a map, i much prefer the menu structure that they thankfully went back to.

I also think that from the first one to GT5 prologue, they got progressively harder, and no matter what they say about it being a real driving simulator, driving in real life is much easier, im awaiting my copy installing on my ps3 with baited breath to see all these new features theyve been talking about, cos prologue for me was a bit disappointing

right who wants my 2 codes for stealth cars? according to play they are the SLS Stealth Edition and the Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth Edition first to ask gets them via PM.

I already have a code for all 6 cars and already redeemed it, even though my damn copy didnt show up, i almost went and bought a copy and was gonna then return the play one, but read about the shocking returns play has, so ill just wait a bit longer lol