Gran Turismo 5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soooo Jealous.. I know for a fact Wife has bought me GT5 but as it's near Xmas we are on a buying BAN so i can't get to it til Xmas day BUGGER !!!!!!! ....... & I am getting the Lamborgini wheel too... I WANT IT NOW ...

PS3 is worth it alone for Blu Ray player i use it all the time for Blu rays and down load games for free off the Net.Connect Sony has...

Can i get my VR with silver paint and black TT wheels you think ?????

even though my damn copy didnt show up' date=' i almost went and bought a copy and was gonna then return the play one, but read about the shocking returns play has, so ill just wait a bit longer lol

[/quote']

bad luck mate. If it doesn't arrive in a few days, you'll have a long long wait. Play wont entertain offering a replacement or refund until after 21days. Then it'll be a couple of days before you get an email with a declaration to sign and return. Then of course unless you send it recorded they will claim they didn't get it. Then at least three days while they process it. And I'm guessing / expecting that the replacement copy won't come with the promised preorder bonuses.

already got the pre order bonus.

Theres distance selling rules aswell though that says i can return it within 7 days of receipt unopened, i know about their returns procedure and that you have to send it back recorded signed for or they say they never got it.

id rather it just came like now lol

got goldeneye for wii from play on pre order and it came the day it was released, as did GTA4, i am getting impatient now though

Never played forza ' date=' GT5 is really good so far ,the ring is awsome ,

[/quote']

where is is? I can only see the GP track in the arcade (quick race) mode :-(

It's in the specials section in the amg academy by the ho karts and top gear etc

SO i'm going to need to level up for it then. Never played GT4 properly as the nordschlief was available out of the box.

yea im gonna try it first, the case came from the shop unsealed, the disc and booklet were in a supposedly un resealable clear pouch, i managed to open it without damaging the cellophane or the sticky strip, so im gonna reseal it up when the play one comes and try hmv first lol

well im only getting a ps3 due to the fact my xbox died affter a year and i want something for the winter :-p my xbox couldnt be sent back as i chiped it to download games then play them before i buy them to see if there worth the stupid prices they ask