Gran Turismo 5

i saw these seasonal events, they are a new addition since i last played, it did a 600mb update when i switched it on this week, prob first time i played this year! i tried a seasonal event but what do you have to do to win the points? from what it looked like it was a me vs the world race with the leaderboard

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've drifted not easy but what ever you do don't use the Nascar it's so stop start there's no degree of control to do the drift.... i'm only level 14

I got given a Nismo R33 and waiting on one of my online mates to give me the Red Bull prototype ....

im level 17 and in desperate need of a gallardo!

I havent attempted drifting yet....

What level do you get proper damage?

also ive never had a car that I can make fully race spec' date=' even though i bought every part available for it

[/quote']

thers very few cars you can buy race modifications for the mk4 golf gti is 1 of them

I've drifted not easy but what ever you do don't use the Nascar it's so stop start there's no degree of control to do the drift.... i'm only level 14

I got given a Nismo R33 and waiting on one of my online mates to give me the Red Bull prototype ....

the red bull is in my collection a bit of a nightmare on some courses its tooo quick

same here ive been going for all gold licenses,

anyone here transferred from an old ps3 to a slim after a ps3 death?

im contemplating trading my release fat 60gb with card reader in for a the newest incarnation of the slim 1 cos mines starting to fizzle and 2 the power usage of the slim is less than half.

Lots of people say that its possible form one ps3 to another but if im trading in ill have to use the backup utility than restore onto the new slim as i wont have access to both at the same time.

i ended up getting a total of £165 for mine so i took it.

got £135 for the console and bought the 320gb slim with little big planet 2 for £270 then immediately sold them back lbp2 for £30, cracking deal :D

now having what i should imagine a minor heart attack feels like while waiting for GT5 to install and update so i can see if my lvl23 and all golds up to license test S4 will import back in with no problems :-/

anyone come across the impreza 22B in the UCD yet? i want that car so bad, ive snapped up some nice little finds like the renault 5 gt turbo the RWD one, lotus carlton, 205 turbo 16 evolution 2 but yet to come across the 22B, and in the online marketplace they are going for crazy deals, like a 22B for a 20mil car or an X1 prototype