i hate it when people ask if it's a real one. i just answer 'yes i can afford a real one'

i used to get it a lot with my old mk2 cav sri130, the amount of people who used to ask me if i wanted to buy an engine to turn it into a real 130 or if it was a genuine one was a joke, especially since it had sri 130 in 8 inch tall letters along the bottom of the door's and was usually quicker than what ever they was driving :)

Never had a "VRG" comment but i also once got asked if it was a real VR6. I said yes.

He asked if i was sure?! I replied yes again!

Then he asked AGAIN if i was really sure!!! When i replied flipping yes for the third time he told me it wasn't a VR6 coz it didn't sound like one?!!

Then when i opened the bonnet and showed them the engine i got told that it wasn't a real VR6 engine....

At this point i asked if he had any experience whatsoever with a "real" VR6?! When he replied "no but i know about cars, i can name every single car on all the Fast & Furious'" I knew i was dealing with a real car pro!!!

At this point i asked if he had any experience whatsoever with a "real" VR6?! When he replied "no but i know about cars' date=' i can name every single car on all the Fast & Furious'" I knew i was dealing with a real car pro!!!

[/quote']

quote of the month ha ha ha

Ha ha... Thanks F no one's asked me if mine;s a valentino Rossi replica... ( for those who've not cottoned on mine's badged R6, )

Total poop heads out there... the FF for gods sake... He must be a proper car bod then and about 7 yrs old !

The VRG thing is because of the reg plates but i have been pulled and asked if it was a real one!!!! Surely they know on their little computer what it is ffs!! They said they have had a lot of audi's and vw's goin missing and they only checked my tyres an tax an moaned that my front windows are tinted hhhhmmmmm