how much money have spent on your vr?

I've spent a total of about £3250 so far, and that includes the car! Bargain considering that includes a Schrick VSI, chip, exhaust, Koni shocks, Eibach ARBs etc etc and all on a 97/P car!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats what mr ben wrote

it sounds a bargain.cost you that much just for the extras you got

tinny22

paid £5k 11 months ago £30 for leccy wiindow motor and mech about £50 on a wheel bearing £20 odd for bonnet llifters (my first ever mod to any car) £350 on wheels and tyres about £1100 on an obd1 polished schrick and the obd2 tb piece for it (ordered from stealth but not here yet) im currently saving for a remap at about £440 so basically iv spent more money than i actually have on her!!!!!

but i intend to keep it for a loooooong time cuz i absolutely love the car and have no intentions of crashing/killing/abusing it

including the car about £1800 :)

had it two months - replaced seriously tired original bbs's with some refurbed bbs solitudes and replaced a couple of bits of trim.

service is needed asap in the new year, speakers, remove the arch covers, paint........this list goes on

however, not having modified any of my many cars, i have caught the bug, intend to keep this one for a while 8)

You folks aren't doing much to encourage my impending VR6 purchase!!

A friend is selling his 95M 3-dr for about £2.5k: FSH, 120k, leather interior et al. Took it for a pootle yesterday afternoon and almost filled my trousers. Was expecting a slightly stiffer ride but after 2 years driving a Mk3 8V GTi my bones could probably do with a rest.

3 weeks since i bought the car ive had front wheel bearing changed, inner cv gaitor changed, new leads, new plugs, oil and filter change, new headlamp, and bought a K&N filter. Probably cost me 300 quid- and theres more to come!!!!!!!!!! My wallet is being raped at the moment - the mrs aint happy!