Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time we lookin at ' date=' at Maidstone? again? lookin at hookin up with b19 , just thinkin of times

[/quote']

For anyone coming from the west of the country I would propose meeting us at Maidstone services (Maidstone Motorway Service Area, Maidstone, ME17 1SS, google map location 51.266936,0.613217) at 04:30 for an immediate departure. Then we can head down the M20 to Folkestone and Dover.

:) :)

This time next we will be at the ring!!!!!

Car getting decat put back on the mo, then possibly two new tyres and balance all round. Sunday rocker cover gasket and clean K&N, Coilpack, plugs and full service Monday, then a test run to Norfolk and back on the Tuesday/Wednesday, a nice clean inside and out and pack stuff up thursday

Passport - Check!! :-)

probably easiest to pick me up where the M25 meets with the A217 i can get the misses to drop me there to save having to come down to Gatwick just need to let me know what time your expexted to be there chears Mark

Not a problem mate. Do I need to add you to my ferry ticket? I'll pm you my mobile number later and we'll work out a time to pickup later.

um... er... i may have a prob with betty...

rather loud backfire and now a misfire (apparently)..

I will be collecting from MOT tomorrow am, so we will have to look into.. otherwise I may be having some major issues!