Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

Mark is now really looking forward to going in proper car to the 'Ring ;-)

Thanks to bungy for the offer we will sort out getting to Essex to join Jim' date=' Ben, Rog & Nat over next few days

thanks guys :-) :-)

sleeping area in big tent now available if someone doesn't want to bring their own :-)

[/quote']

wohooooooo ...... so is mark holding onto my rear strut brace hehe ....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps ben can get 'ring splitter' added to gavs clothing? ;)

a few years back a took nigel as a passenger and i think (correct me if i'm wrong) it was simple to add as a foot passnger there and then as we looked into all options :) well done bungy ;)

when everyone stops givin Gav shit, just sit back and think , if it was you wanting to put your mark on your car ,,,,,,,,,,,what would you do????? yea its late in the day to pull,,,, but as always the vr6oc comes thro... give the guy a break, he,s suffered enough with the Raddo, a lot of people on here would have thrown the towel in by now....Iknow its only freindly banter but a couple of posts have been a bit near the nuckle ......nuff said lets just get on with a good trip ,,,Shimples.. *-)

ps.......look forwrdd to see the the new rims mate... :-d (h) ;)

hairy muff mate, but Gav feels bad enough already. like i said What if it was you. i know how i;d feel, freindly banter is one thing cutting comments ae another and the vr6oc dont do that, thats not aimed at you personnely mate , but lets take time out and think about it,we all know what shite Gavs had with the Raddo , even tho its a VR he has been dissalutioned , and i know for a fact at times he,s regretted letting the gollf go, but he,s stuck with it and good on him, this time next year we might all be wanting to be seen in it.,

put a line under it :S

right , hang on a min..

how about i pivck up mark and helen , as it s only a small detour for me. and bungy or one of the lads that way, pick up roger for me , and we all swap at thurrock.

that way roger dont have to drive to colchester, as he lives in crawley ( heathrow side i think ) and bungy then dont have to drive miles out of his way !

i have a car booked for 4 people , so worst case we all swap when we get into france., weve done this before and its always been fine. ive even taken people over that arnt on my passenger list, as long as you book 4 people , you can it seems take any 4 , the only thing they stipulate is that the driver / main booker is the same .

right ' date=' hang on a min..

how about i pivck up mark and helen , as it s only a small detour for me. and bungy or one of the lads that way, pick up roger for me , and we all swap at thurrock.

that way roger dont have to drive to colchester, as he lives in crawley ( heathrow side i think ) and bungy then dont have to drive miles out of his way !

i have a car booked for 4 people , so worst case we all swap when we get into france., weve done this before and its always been fine. ive even taken people over that arnt on my passenger list, as long as you book 4 people , you can it seems take any 4 , the only thing they stipulate is that the driver / main booker is the same .

[/quote']

That's logical Jim, now beam me up..

Arhh thanks you guys. And Martin its nice to know someone cares:$. But dont worry nows everyones Happy I just feel sorry for bungy having to listen to mark for 5 hours lol;) Now shut up and have a good trip while I get polishing:)

right ' date=' hang on a min..

[/quote']

if you dont mind mate that would be great, thank you :-) from one beast to another :-)