Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 hours from now and some of you peeps will be heading off! 105 for the ones who live closer!!!!! Too much to do still!!! All I did today for the trip was to buy another fire extinguisher as the one I bought last year had no pressure left' date=' and a (nother) first aid kit. Was going to clean car inside and out today but someone I know had other plans for me......... unfortunately it was gardening......

[/quote']

yeah not long now !! cleaned mine and hoovered the inside, due to a certain cleaning OCD passenger I thought it was a good idea !! ;) ;)

100 hours from now and some of you peeps will be heading off! 105 for the ones who live closer!!!!! Too much to do still!!! All I did today for the trip was to buy another fire extinguisher as the one I bought last year had no pressure left' date=' and a (nother) first aid kit. Was going to clean car inside and out today but someone I know had other plans for me......... unfortunately it was gardening......

[/quote']

yeah not long now !! cleaned mine and hoovered the inside, due to a certain cleaning OCD passenger I thought it was a good idea !! ;) ;)

Dont blame me dude you seem to going down that route all by yourself mate but I am very proud of you lol.

[/quote']

Dont blame me dude you seem to going down that route all by yourself mate but I am very proud of you lol.

he's talking about Nat ;-) I don't believe you are joining us this year ;(

lol i borught a heater for mine today lol ..... best clean the inside of mine aswell oh hang on lol

I will bring my handheld dustbuster... ;-)

lol i borught a heater for mine today lol ..... best clean the inside of mine aswell oh hang on lol

I did warn Helen she had better bring all of her mulberry coats :);)

yeah i got a txt this morning about bring thermals lol

ha ha I bet they are mulberry !! ;)

they are highline style... one Black and one Mulberry :-)