Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOT is good!! Congrats!!

Got coilpack and new plugs today, has made a world of difference!!!! not a single miss driving back up the M40 from London in the rain!! Fuel economy a defo improvement too!! I was thinking, knowing my luck I just had a loose spark plug haha!! Anyway, it's sorted!!

Oil and filter done too, not doing rocker cover gasket... will leave for another day

Have a blowing decat pipe, need to get that done tomorrow, check tyre pressures and balance, then off to Norfolk tomorrow night to bury my nan on Wednesday, bless her

Come on, lets do the 200 pages!!

Sorry for the long message, too damed exited now, and also getting a bit scared... If I do a sub 20 minutes I will be happy!!

Well i'm now £200 lighter after buying 4 Kumho ku31. Seem ok in the rain thats been on and off.

Oh and the schrick is now back on.....good how ive missed that.

Do a few more bits tomorrow and sort out my stuff im taking. But got a few people coming round so will get interupted all day..grrrr.

glad to hear your almost ready matey :)

am packing my clothes etc tonight, I picked up the enormo tent today and got some more plastic pint glasses for general use. Did a couple more little bits to the car so that's pretty much ready and got to collect the ring clothing tomorrow :)

So many mis-fires!!! My other VR6 has been taken off the road after developing a misfire, replaced plugs, leads, and coilpack, repaired a rub through on the cylinder head loom, still no joy!! no fault's stored either!!!

Ring VR is nearly ready, compression test is good, 170 on all 6

:-)

sunroof is out, wheel sensor and harnesses went on today, fire extinguisher in, we will be ready for tomorrow night, everything is packed, just waiting for thursday now. Can't fookin wait!!

im just sorting out 3 vids camera ' date=' so plenty to go round.. 1 bullet cam, 1 normal taope cam , and a sd cam.. everything else will be done wed/thurs night .. then i leave 0130 hrs friday morning :)

[/quote']

will grab one of them from you matey - will give Nat something to do :) :) will probably be bringing my camera I would think ;) ;)

Dan - hope you get the car sorted matey :)

Craig - you still ok to grab me some euro's matey ??