GTI International June 27-28 2009

yeah' date=' lol, my car is an option but i dont want people to be able to see me so would prefer to be in a tent... :) ill sort somethin im sure.... :)

[/quote']

I'll boot Brandon out and there will be a spare pod!

awwww bless him.... u cant do that... lol. pod?! sounds like a cool tent!!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' lol, my car is an option but i dont want people to be able to see me so would prefer to be in a tent... :) ill sort somethin im sure.... :)

[/quote']

I've got a spare tent which will be just your size.

Came with my last Action Man.

Only joshing ;-) Pukka tesco value tent

[/quote']

I'll boot Brandon out and there will be a spare pod!

awwww bless him.... u cant do that... lol. pod?! sounds like a cool tent!!

Lol well you can share with me, there is room in my pod type thing lol.... now how appealing does kicking brandon out sound?! haha

Not last year the year before at gti international we got band from the camp site as soon as we drove up due to my mate being a complete tw@t and wanting to arrive on a car bonnet lol, so we parked up further up the road and climbed over the fence with tent handy and ploughed through farmers fields lol, free camping came out of it though lol!

And nat go to asda or sumert you can get a 2 man tent for like 8 quid, the tent ive got collapses in a heap it you blow on it

List of confirmed stand members :-

Anthony Walter VR6OC.COM

Matthew J Potter VR6OC.COM

Craig Richmond VR6OC.COM

Scott R Spencer VR6OC.COM

Alexander Beckingham VR6OC.COM

Nigel Gregg VR6OC.COM

Siu Hei Lam VR6OC.COM-SUN

Michael Taylor VR6OC.COM-SUN

Vishal VR6OC.COM-SUN

Zaheed Sankriwala VR6OC.COM-SUN

right how do you know if the club thing has worked, i am trying to get my ticket online, ive added 1x ticket for saturday night only camping and added 1x tent then added vr6oc.com on the drop down menu but every time i go to the page where you get the tickets from and go back to the checckout its back to 'please select' on the drop down menu, anybody know whats happening if what i just said made sense lol?

right how do you know if the club thing has worked' date=' i am trying to get my ticket online, ive added 1x ticket for saturday night only camping and added 1x tent then added vr6oc.com on the drop down menu but every time i go to the page where you get the tickets from and go back to the checckout its back to 'please select' on the drop down menu, anybody know whats happening if what i just said made sense lol?

[/quote']

I think you choose all yout tickets camping etc and then leave the VR6OC bit until the end mate at checkout :) will be doing mine beg of the week so can't tell you for sure until then :)

right how do you know if the club thing has worked' date=' i am trying to get my ticket online, ive added 1x ticket for saturday night only camping and added 1x tent then added vr6oc.com on the drop down menu but every time i go to the page where you get the tickets from and go back to the checckout its back to 'please select' on the drop down menu, anybody know whats happening if what i just said made sense lol?

[/quote']

which web browserare you using?

cant remember if I did or not. Also didn't mention the gazebo.

I agree with Nats it's about space. But then again, Ben has a tent that takes up a football field and I have one which is smaller than a single matress so it will still be a guestimate on their part.

Got my stand passes and camp writsband today.