GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nero1701

so all i care about is that they have sorted half decent showers and toilets and ill be happy.... :) if not im draggin anna off to the nearest travel inn!!! lol

can we come for the show?

well i used to race with motorbikes and i never packed' date=' i just chucked stuff in a bag and went, but ive lost my touch.... and i dunno what to expect when we get there, iv been to bruntingthorpe before to run our bikes in and there was nothin there, and i mean, nothin!!

so all i care about is that they have sorted half decent showers and toilets and ill be happy.... :)[b'] if not im draggin anna off to the nearest travel inn!!! lol

That'll get most of the members blood racing

I like the way the women are meticulously planning this' date=' I'm packing saturday morning before I set off

[/quote']

packing early makes the event come quicker as it starts as soon as the first piece of kit goes in the car. Once I sign on Monday I don't need to use the VR so packing will start shortly afterwards. Even without the firepit and fridge I still think I'm going to have a load of stuff. I can't seem to camp light these days.

so all i care about is that they have sorted half decent showers and toilets and ill be happy.... :) if not im draggin anna off to the nearest travel inn!!! lol

can we come for the show?

I didnt put much thought into how i put that did i?! lol... but you know what i mean, she needs good showers and dry hair as much as i do!! lol

Yes nige I can bring the Gazebo and a bag o charcoal. By the way, when did I become Read xyz? lol.

Is it the "tesco bbq stuff" for food, like Bristol?

Jst so I know, I don't need to bring my extra 3 person tent, do I?

I turn 23 on sunday coming, so I'm going to have a good drink on Friday...hopefully to some Prodigy :D

i am thinkin that if the weather is really bad or the caping looks really bad then we can run off to the nearest travel inn, if we went halves it would only be 20 odd quid, might be needed!!! hahaha. Us girls need our comforts!! lol

But if all is well then im still mega up for the campin.... still think you should blag comin up on friday tho anna.... im sure you can 'persuade' your bosses.... ;) ;)

nige u bring ru fire pit or shall i bring mine ???? got ym beer thats about it .... dont really need much more all still in the spare room from plymouth lol

if you are in the dirty derv it would hellp if you can bring yours. I've got some extra cooking racks to use for BBQing.

nige u bring ru fire pit or shall i bring mine ???? got ym beer thats about it .... dont really need much more all still in the spare room from plymouth lol

if you are in the dirty derv it would hellp if you can bring yours. I've got some extra cooking racks to use for BBQing.

yeah no worries will bring mine not quite the size of urs but will do the job ....

Yes nige I can bring the Gazebo and a bag o charcoal. By the way' date=' when did I become Read xyz? lol.

Is it the "tesco bbq stuff" for food, like Bristol?

Jst so I know, I don't need to bring my extra 3 person tent, do I?

I turn 23 on sunday coming, so I'm going to have a good drink on Friday...hopefully to some Prodigy :D

[/quote']

Since I always forget the 5458 part

I think a bbq will be better than the on site food

23rd birthday. It's an Omen ;-) Sorted my amp. the fuse had blown.

yeah no worries will bring mine not quite the size of urs but will do the job ....

Oh in that case; You'll be in charge of cooling and I'll do the heating. Decided I'm going to need the seats down to fit the lighting stanchions in.

Oh in that case; You'll be in charge of cooling and I'll do the heating. Decided I'm going to need the seats down to fit the lighting stanchions in.

ok nige me old mucker no worries .....