GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote1246292341=oliVeR6]

Oli' date=' hows your head now? lol.

[/quote']

Nice to meet you mate, a bacon butty, mug of tea (cheers Ben for the mug usage and Roger for the tea!) and a smoke and i was ready to rock again lol!

Roger, Nat and Anna nice to meet you guys as well.

Usual suspects - always a pleasure, and big thanks to Tony for the cams and fitting them - much fun on the way home! Couldnt not buy them, was liking offering c*ck in chocolate!!!!! :P

Ollie, i'd send ya missus to cookin lessons or summit.. My Brandon can cook as well as swim.. :-p

And thanks Brandon for your enthusisatoic squeels at the other end of the 1/4! (i thought i dropped a belt..)

Well done;

Ben for organising & sortin the paperwork, a dull tedious task but a necessity!

Nigel for providing the necessary items as usual + the surprise bitburger!

and a HUGE thanks Tony for the friday evening repairs, without the funtional fan the weekend would have been a non starter!

I'm kind of bemused about the comments on that other well known website re the chavvy behaviour? i saw it more of a big F*** off to the annoying pr1ck trying to kill that other car, but hey I guess thats why this site is the favourite for the people!

Read, Alex, Anna, Scott, Roger, Nat, again good to meet you at last, and im sure we'll meet up again soon!

And I have to thank the entire club again for the support pushing that car up the pre stage is hard work 1 time let alone 20.. :)

Guest Nero1701

Yeah, great Staurday afternoon, some back country roads with mr potter on the way home(buy a decent sat nav) flooded motorway 10 mins later, but great day all in all

also wanna say thank you to Jim and Jake each for givin me the best 13 odd seconds of the weekend!! hahaha. Your cars are both insane and i feel honoured to experience power like that,..... so thanks again!!! :) :) :)

I just found out yesterday that the damage i did at inters was the big end and knackered the crank :( full engine rebuild needed :@ didnt even get to go down the strip :( did it by driving under 5mph on grass, typical. So now its in the garage, going to cost me a bomb! so thats the respray out the window and my new wheels because the money is going on the rebuild, gutted. Show was ace though and it didnt put a damper on the weekend