GTI International June 27-28 2009

I thionk Nige was on aqbout the people like me that have road rage.....when people walk painfully slowly and stop, knowing you're trying to get through the crowd, yet still stand in the way.

Took me 7 minutes to move through 35ish meters of crowd at the pod to get on the stand, because people didn't care about the cars they were blocking.

I even stopped at one point and got out, sat on my bonnet and had 3 people blocking me, telling me I couldn't park there......well, don't stand in the way and be more considerate!!

Or the complete tools that like to race everywhere..."please be aware that this site operates a 15mph max limit".......VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£35 for just saturday

that includes show entry.

£10 a night for camping alone' date=' although I don't know how you'd book it without the show tickets.

[/quote']

When I looked at it it said £45 fri/sat and £35 sat. This includes a Free weekend ticket.

So I assumed the cost would be the same if you wanted just camping, It would appear I was wrong and I appologies

£35 for just saturday

that includes show entry.

£10 a night for camping alone' date=' although I don't know how you'd book it without the show tickets.

[/quote']

When I looked at it it said £45 fri/sat and £35 sat. This includes a Free weekend ticket.

So I assumed the cost would be the same if you wanted just camping, It would appear I was wrong and I appologies

barely free if they are charging £35 for sleeping in a field and crapping in a turdis.

there must me some mechanism so that show and shiners can camp. my guess is a phone call is needed as I can't find that option on the website.