wow thats...........er...f..f.........different.........I thought it was April 1st for a minute ;) was that done buy the same people who done the "stealth" yankee` esque station wagon?

that sort of modding dont work on a water cooled Volkswagen golf in my opinion, maybe the beetle and bus boys and girls would love it? i doubt its gonna be a hit other than it is very very different so who knows, if you hook up with the clique and become best mates with PVW editors or some of their "mates" then it will be in a mag next week ;)

admittedly standard susp is a little wooly, but it can be improved dramatically for not much money.

dont you care about how the car handles? do you consider this a performance modification?

or is it because you think 'the honeyz' like this sort of thing?

im sorry to keep harping on about my old mark 2, but it was factory standard, and a 5 door. girls loved it. shame they were a bit young! lol.

i fully appreciate its each to their own, my VR would probably send you to sleep its so factory.

any lower will require a roof chop.

might be better to buy a taller garage.

Bigness.

Rob

Don't like the 2 tone look myself but the orange pearl is really nice. Not sure I'd be able to drive a car in orange though, I'm a bit old for that now.;)

If you want to change the paint but still keep it individual looking, single colours and clean lines will get you more nods.

The back should never be that much lower than the front, apart from looking wrong it's just plain dangerous.

Nice wheels btw.

im happy with it at the mo but think im gonna do a diff spray job about every 2 months i like to be diff any ideas? n i wanna lower the car more but the sump is stoppin me at the front and ive ran out of thread on the back coilovers :(

Diff spray job every 2 months? do you have money to burn mate? lol...

If your going change it, do it all the same colour imo, r32 blue or something youd find on a vw/audi usually works, have a look around and post your fav idea on here or something.