Edition38 Club Stand - Sat 1st Sept - Sun 2nd Sept

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and be there too.

Is it a normal camp site with facilities etc? Can't find any info about errr toilets and things. ;)

Obviously Sunday's already full, I presume I could just park my car elsewhere off the stand on Sunday?

Donna - I'll try and be there for Sat and Sun and I'll just park where ever I'm told to!

Might make it for Friday night camping too.

Hey,

My mate and i had planned to come over on the Sunday in our VR's but i now see the stand is full?? Does that mean there will be nowhere else to put the cars, dont really fancy going to the effort of cleaning the things only to leave it in the car park? Can some one let me know please?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

I'm going to try and be there too.

Is it a normal camp site with facilities etc? Can't find any info about errr toilets and things. ;)

Obviously Sunday's already full' date=' I presume I could just park my car elsewhere off the stand on Sunday?

Donna - I'll try and be there for Sat and Sun and I'll just park where ever I'm told to!

Might make it for Friday night camping too.

[/quote']

Last year the facilities were very good,

Plenty of toilets that didn't run out of tissue!!!

Showers were good if you were first in,

the toilets even had electrical sockets that worked!!! (Girls bring your straighteners Lol)

I'll put you on the reserve list for the stand for Sunday and on Saturday's stand list :-)

Hey' date='

My mate and i had planned to come over on the Sunday in our VR's but i now see the stand is full?? Does that mean there will be nowhere else to put the cars, dont really fancy going to the effort of cleaning the things only to leave it in the car park? Can some one let me know please?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

[/quote']

Hi Matt

I will put you on the reserve list for Sunday,

I think most people walked around the car park last year as there were loads of Nice cars in there and the car park was right next to the stands :-)

rite no one panic ..... as some off u know my car had a wee proble keepin its wheels on the way home sat nite ie one came off ..... after havin 4 new toyos fitted by a bunckh of tits at DARTFORD TYRES AND ACCORIES ... so as for e 38 it mite not be done in time but fingers drossed .... so for all the ones is said i will do some work for them dont worrie i will still be there but mite not be in my baby .... so mite have a hire car to thrash around in hee hee