Edition38 Club Stand - Sat 1st Sept - Sun 2nd Sept

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weston favell wont b rammed on a friday. vr sound immense under there, plus also at Weston theres McDonalds, petrol station etc. Yes Mark it is called mereway. bigger caar park but never eaten there b4. Mereway is prob easier to find as its j15a of the m1 along A45 then right onto Danes Camp way and ur there. (oh and its closer to my house lol)

Ok so I was struggling a little in picking up road names for the old SatNav a while back and thought as I have found a postcode to use I would post if so all could read it it. I stole it from the E38 web site and their words also. Just in case any one was prone to getting lost like me!!! :);)

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55858

"There is however, no way to pull back directions to this location, as it has no postcode, so we will be using the postcode 'NN6 0RH' which is for the house on the very corner of the showfield. Using this postcode in conjunction with your favourite routefinder (for example www.multimap.com), you will be able to find directions to the showground.

This postcode will take you within yards of the entrance, and the stream of cars should probably tell you where to go.

As a guideline, in case you dont know, if you're coming from the east or west, you want the a43.

If you're coming from the South or North, you want the m1, junction 15 (which will take you to the a43)."

OK boys and girls, we will be heading up friday. need to know were everyone is meeting and about what time,its probably a 2 an half hour trip for us ,so want to know what time we need to hit the road, address and post code would be great as well see you friday.....

I've only been to GTi international before and didn't camp there. I assume it's the same sort of show is it? - e.g. stalls and stands and events and stuff or is it really just a big show and shine?

Also, I wasn't planning on bringing much stuff other than tent, mat and bag - there are food and things available on site?

Should I bring stuff to cook with?

I've only been to GTi international before and didn't camp there. I assume it's the same sort of show is it? - e.g. stalls and stands and events and stuff or is it really just a big show and shine?

Also' date=' I wasn't planning on bringing much stuff other than tent, mat and bag - there are food and things available on site?

Should I bring stuff to cook with?

[/quote']

There are stalls, stands bar and music. No events such as the 1/4mile or tyre testing of Inters though.

The food traders on site, mostly, got rave reviews from last year. Ed38 say prices are cheap because they don't charge much for the pitches. If you find your way over to the VR6OC camp I'm sure there'll be communal cooking gear.

Hi everyone. just joined vr6 owners club. looks pretty good on here. wanted to put my name down for sunday if possible. got me black vr6 vento coming and its looking peachy now. and its proper loud!!!

you may need a megafone to talk to me as i will definately be deaf by then!!

not sure what else i have to do to put me name down, so if you could let me know that its all ok. cheers, ed