Edition38 Club Stand - Sat 1st Sept - Sun 2nd Sept

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres plenty of places around. Riverside has fast food places, plus theres the Toby Inn just round the corner. Im pretty sure thats where Jakes etc went last year. That Sunday Cavery place, go as much as u like sorta thing for £10 or summat :)

Just don't forget that BIG tent/marquee as it will be a god send either way. Rain or sun so if we get there early we can get a huge space for ourselves. Hows about Tesco than we can get stuff in we might need as well as a bite to eat in cafe

Tesco is also 5mins down the road too :-)

Will definitely bring the big gazeebo :-) think it'll be needed at this rate!!!!

I'll be arriving on Saturday as I have a Karate grading on Friday night I can't miss.

Is there a certain time I have to be there for to get to the club area?

I'll try and leave pretty early but it's a 2h 30m drive and I don't want to be leaving at 5.30am to get there for 8am if I can avoid it.

Plus, once you're in the club area, can you take your car out to visit Tesco's if needed etc?

Bit of a show newb tbh ;)

E38 is usually so packed that if you do not get there early then you will find it hard, if not impossible to get to the club stand as there will be so many other cars in the way.

I would aim to get there for around 9AM and no later if you want to be on the stand.

As for leaving for Tesco it might be difficult for the same reasons. . .

However there should always be cars around for lifts if needed :-)

Mark.

So what time we looking to meet at Tesco then?

I was thinking between 10AM-11AM in the car park. This gives everyone a large window in which to get there.

Then we can grab some food, do some shopping at get to E38 (5Mins away) between 12-1PM

Thoughts ?

Mark.

E38 is usually so packed that if you do not get there early then you will find it hard' date=' if not impossible to get to the club stand as there will be so many other cars in the way.

I would aim to get there for around 9AM and no later if you want to be on the stand.

[/quote']

Ah, good info - early start it'll have to be then!

Started the (last minute pre-show) refurb of one of my wheels tonight, 2 hours of scrubbing and scraping and it's clean but missing sooo much paint.

Jacking it up I noticed there's a hole in my cat and I need 2 new tyres too, not a total suprise that one.

Might be a pricey week. 8-)

Tesco is also 5mins down the road too :-)

Is that the Weston Favell Tesco extra just of the A43?

There is another "Better, Bigger" Tesco about the same distance. It would be a much better place to meet.

Weston favel is like a big underground car park which is a pain in the ass.

The other one is just off Sixfields (Mereway I think it's called) It's enormous and would be a better place. It's also easier to find than the other one I think.

They are both about the same distance from E38 so we have a choice of either. . . .

Anyone have a preferance ?