Edition38 Club Stand - Sat 1st Sept - Sun 2nd Sept

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer bbq's are ok as long as they are properly enclosed bbq's and not fires/bbq's straight onto the grass.

Which tends to rule out those disposables ones as the legs never work properly, unless supplemented with a couple of bricks.

But no doubt Blondie and/or Mark will have their portable BBQs again and I'm certainly going to have my big round one, for all that light night drinking ;-) So I think we've got it covered.

I'm surprised it hasn't been said already, but only two more sleeps now!

hey guys didnt realise virtually everyone was going to be at e38 instead of vw action, where can i camp, my car aint no-where near sand worhy so not even gunna ask, but more than happy to squish my pop up tent in if there is space, ive never done a show/camp thing before so dont know what the hell im suposed to do, can i get saturday day\night camping and sunday tickes at the gate saturday, and is it ok for 2 tents 4 people?

every car is stand worthy as long as it has the mighty vr6 under the bonnet. DOnt be daft, get it on the stand gavin!! We're saving a missive space for all teh vr6ocers so the more the merrier! U pull up, pay ur fees and find us with the biggest stand, the biggest gazebo and probably the msot smoke aswell :)