Jump to content

Leaderboard

  1. Dogsballx

    Dogsballx

    Members


    • Points

      2

    • Content Count

      71


  2. djiceman

    djiceman

    Members


    • Points

      2

    • Content Count

      248


  3. J4Y VR

    J4Y VR

    Members


    • Points

      1

    • Content Count

      136


  4. sleepymike

    sleepymike

    Members


    • Points

      1

    • Content Count

      127


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/02/2014 in all areas

  1. I took a punt and bought a Mk2 GTI 3dr yesterday, blind purchase from eBay It was a cheapy and I planned to strip it to make a track car. eBay ad was terrible, no description really. Turns out to be nowhere near as bad as it could have been. Can't find any rot and it has full history and all past MOTs, seems high spec with electric windows and PAS. Also has a Corrado or MK3 steering wheel (not sure if that is original) Body seems straight, although its had some paint in a few places that is a little off the original colour. It's fitted with a 2.0 engine from an MK3. Interior is the sta
    1 point
  2. Ok thanks just checked Eagles web site Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 point
  3. Mk3highline

    tyres

    I had used these ze 912 falken but instead of the nankang I got the new falken ze914 And I am truly impressed so far in these wet damp conditions
    1 point
  4. djiceman

    1997 VW Golf VR6 mk3

    All parts have arrived including the cams, so now it's time to find a weekend with my pal and get it all on the car!!
    1 point
  5. So your building a mid engined vehicle that wants 200+bhp more from a non turbo'ed engine and you don't want a money pit!Ha ha, good luck with that!
    1 point
  6. Eagle rods have arrived so back to work on the car tonight woohoo!! The only thing left to arrive now is the FX400 clutch.
    1 point
  7. So after all that fuss of wanting to sell it, today i ordered the following: KW V1 coilovers Eibach front and rear anti roll bars Raceland Exhaust Manifold Timing chains and tensioners Sachs clutch SFS Silicone hoses Oil G12++ coolant MK4 R32 head gasket Ermmmmm...... Oh and I'm waiting for someone on here to remove their 263 schimmel cams so I can purchase them. The plan is to pull the engine out, fit all the parts and replace anything that looks like it needs replacing, refit and then take it for a remap. This should be fun!!!
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...