The VR6 OWNERS CLUB MEET - BILLING 4th & 5th August 2007- ONLY DAYS TO GO!!!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you wanted to look around at the other clubs' date=' do you have to pay for entry to those areas as well?

[/quote']

No once your in you have access to the whole of Billing Aquadrome and any events that are on and can use all of their facilities, value for money :-)

Excellent, thanks.

VR6oc *Show & Shine*

Competition will be on Sunday instead of today at Billing,

Judging will start at 1pm, As it is fairer on the members who cannot make today :-)

Remember to take your 1/4miles slips to Billing

As there's a fastest 1/4mile of the year trophy up for grabs!!!

yeah im a bit bronze too mate ;) got a nice sunglasses mark too :-| oh well im off to the beach tommorow so will sort that out (h) good to see you again mate, and thanks for the good news on my abs pump!!!! it was good to meet everyone else again too....and good to see some more new faces :) and more names to try to remember!!!!! see below for the purple conspiracy :)

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1186341308_2067_FT127205_img_0562.jpg]1186341308_2067_FT127205_img_0562_.jpg[/lightbox]

Brilliant weekend home safe car ran like a dream, good to see everyone, great company,and yea the purps r comin to get ya. thanks to everyone , onwards and upwards the seed is well and truly planted,and if anyone fancies their chances at WII boxing you know where i am..........

So who one the trophies then?

Oldset Club Car: TheGoth

1/4 Mile: Dlea

Most Improved: Cabrioman

Best Original: GaVR6in

Show and Shine:

3rd Place H3RVR

2nd Place: Purple Highline Monster

1st Place R11 VRG

There some pics of the trophies in the photo thread

I came to the show on Saturday' date=' have to say its been a while since I had gone to a show with the club so I didn't recognise anybody, it was good to meet some new people and thanks to those for making me feel welcome.

[/quote']

I don't use many other forums so it always surprises me when people say just how friendly VR6OC.com compared to other places. Which is all good.

I was very happy with the turn out. As many cars as we've had together all season but without the promise of 1/4 action, traders or masses of show cars. And we where getting alot of attention from other park users as they passed.

Billing was a great choice. All the faciliites are there and we were left pretty much to ourselves even though we where being loud and bright long into the night.

There are some very very nice cars in this club :)

Agreed. Certainly made me feel somewhat inadequate! :$ Still, at the same time it has made me all the more determined to get mine sorted and up to the high standards set by some of the other lads and lasses.

Brilliant weekend and great to meet some more faces to put to the names. Thanks to all those who were involved in the organising and also nice one to everyone who turned up and made it what it was.