The VR6 OWNERS CLUB MEET - BILLING 4th & 5th August 2007- ONLY DAYS TO GO!!!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top weekend good to meet everyone well pleased with my trophies both nights were mad aswell one bad point my lad bust his arm on sunday on the quadbikes but he is made up with his cast

Oh no poor lad, He said he was hurt & you said he likes the attention lol bet he's gettin plenty of attention now.

Bless him.... what a good job the Billing medic done looking him over and saying he was ok!!!

At least he'll have story to tell back at school, hope he mends quickly :-)

Well only just got home and first thing i do.....log on here! (Kerry wouldnt let me leave yesterday, still got the rope burn round my wrists!)

What a top weekend guys and girls, was nice to finally put a name to all those (screen)names! Also thank you all for being so welcoming as this was my first meet, felt one of the "team" by the the end of sunday!

Only thing i would have changed is; sun screen!! "Spirit level" tan lines on saturday, topped off with "Perma-vest" on Sunday!! Very cool!

nothing like i was expecting it to be

In a good or bad way?

The Wii did work a lot better than I imagined it would. I can see the UK-MKIVs borrowing the idea.

a good way i was just expecting a few cars in a field - had no idea the aquadrome was like that

good idea to let everyone have a vote for show n shine too, instead of just a couple of judges

Just to confirm what everyone else has been saying I had a great time as well. Like Gaz was much better than I was expecting and personally I think Billing is a top place for it - very relaxed, loads of space and plenty of other stuff going on as well.

Was well worth the entry fee to see the led MG's go past ;);)

On the sunburn front am now feeling much better - more mulberry than red :-p

There are some very very nice cars in this club :)

Agreed. Certainly made me feel somewhat inadequate! :$ Still' date=' at the same time it has made me all the more determined to get mine sorted and up to the high standards set by some of the other lads and lasses.

Brilliant weekend and great to meet some more faces to put to the names. Thanks to all those who were involved in the organising and also nice one to everyone who turned up and made it what it was.

[/quote']

Couldn't put it better myself so i thought why try?

An all round excellent weekend, thank you one and all.

wasnt a pond!! Was the river! Totally missed the bridge adn ploughed into there. Not the MGF lot tho' date=' looked like a Rover 25. Smashed windscreen and drivers winodw-whoopsie!

[/quote']

it must have the blue one i saw with smashed windows near the MGF register (wasnt in the water then tho)