Jump to content

Pete.sVR6

Members
  • Content Count

    170
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. What kit did you go with? coilovers I presume? interested to see how you find them when fitted. Cheers.
  2. So who won the trophies then? I came to the show on Saturday, have to say its been a while since I had gone to a show with the club so I didn't recognise anybody, it was good to meet some new people and thanks to those for making me feel welcome.
  3. So if you wanted to look around at the other clubs, do you have to pay for entry to those areas as well?
  4. %&$£ !!!!!!!, Car looked mint before the crash, you must of been gutted, main thing as always though is that you were ok.
  5. Yes I did have a look mate but I think their spring caps are some other make, have read some poor reviews for these, the Bonrath ones are better apparently?
  6. Good to hear that, Yeh keep the VR tucked away, hopefully you will have seen the worst of it.
  7. Yikes!! feel sorry for anyone caught up in this, hope it doesn't reach your house mate.
  8. I don't think the Venom ones are made by Bonrath, I've read these are the ones to go for, just having trouble finding any :-(
  9. Does anybody know where I can get Bonrath spring caps from, the ones that lower the front suspension by 10-15mm supposedly.
  10. Craggsy, Thanks mate, yeh I know the stance could be better, its a practical height but not the best for looks, would like the front lower but without being on coilovers this could be difficult right?
  11. New wheels on, so thought I'd post some pictures. Mod Edit To Rezise Pics Moderator edit by: TheGoth
  12. stick an ad in the for sale section mate, you shouldn't have a problem selling it.
  13. Well i got one recently, had been looking for ages so assume they must be pretty rare, sounds like I got a bargain though, £50 delivered. Its not mint but still happy.
×
×
  • Create New...