Naughty or Nice...?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you "airbrush" out the scars?? bodywork looks fine to me %-6 , I think a set of "Angel eyes " would be cool though don't you?? !dodge !dodge I notice that there's not piccies of your "Ram air Filter" though, when do we get to see that then?? ;):D

LOL' date=' good to see your putting your recovery time to good use Paula![/quote']

Of course Si.....lol, Had to do something with my time didnt i and was gtting bored with the old one.... :D

Did you "airbrush" out the scars?? bodywork looks fine to me %-6 ' date=' I think a set of "Angel eyes " would be cool though don't you?? !dodge !dodge I notice that there's not piccies of your "Ram air Filter" though, when do we get to see that then?? ;):D [/quote']

Thats a old pic you, they are a little bruised at the mo....lol

Angel eyes are on there way for the vr, and as for the ram air.....lmao now your just being plain RWUDE...lol :P

Thanks for all the comments,lmao @ andy and kilokiller.... ;-) yep maybe i should have dropped the top on the drop top....the cabby of course.... ;):P

Pssst....gonna enlighten me to "Lmao", I see this quite alot but get confuddled %-6 , its the Altzheimers you emm... errrrrr...where was I?? !dodge :? at my age... ;)

[ Edited Mon Jun 07 2004, 06:24PM ]

It always comes back to the Ramming of the filter doesn't it' date=' sorry Paula, what have I started :D:P;) [/quote']

Yes what have you started .....lol :o:P dont think this one is going to drop for a long time.... :D

Pssst....gonna enlighten me to "Lmao"' date=' I see this quite alot but get confuddled %-6 , its the Altzheimers you emm... errrrrr...where was I?? !dodge :? at my age... ;) [/quote']

Ha ha its lmao= Laughing my arse off.... :P

Thanks for all the lovely comments.... so my time sat here bored hasnt been wasted after all a..... ;)

to get back to the subject. the sig is cool' date=' altho i preferred your old one. showed more of your thingy off. ;)

the VR that is, lol.[/quote']

as he says the vr is the thingy thought that was understandable reckon you a bit tired when you read that thread eat this he he :)