Naughty or Nice...?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Olly_K

lol pituff you know what i mean ! its all a laugh, but if the "other halves" come on and see the blokes posting about other girls on here you'd expect a slap !

cheese rings a bell.

?! ' date=' where do you get this cheese from then, down my way cheese just sits in the fridge. ?!

[/quote']

It was a poor joke, I know, its either smut or bad jokes, either way it makes people moan :P

well it got me a slap off my g/f last nite' date=' lol. so it does hurt. spose she had reason tho.[/quote']

Suddenly, my girlfriend has started objecting to this site too. She never had a problem before.

"Now I know why you're on that site all the time"

"Oh so she's got a VR6 too. Very cosy."

were just a couple of the "Gems" I got last nite.

Sod her. She drives a bloody Corsa anyway. A 3-cylinder one at that.

Keep your sexy sig, Paula.

[ Edited Wed Jun 09 2004, 08:49PM ]

Suddenly, my girlfriend has started objecting to this site too. She never had a problem before.

"Now I know why you're on that site all the time"

"Oh so she's got a VR6 too. Very cosy."

were just a couple of the "Gems" I got last nite.

im gettin almost exactly the same lol women!!!! uffff

I have had no grief what so ever, and I went out tonight without being hassled. Only one problem, i'll be sleeping with my hand :-(

Right thats my last bit of filth, I promised I'd try and keep my warped mind under wraps after the air filter thing, major relapse last night eh

God...i never ment to start world war 3.....i think i should stop posting on here if u guys are all getting crap cos im on here.....see thats the problem i think like you lot and i enjoy my vr6 and i act like one of you blokes, but cos i am a lady it causes trouble which is a dam shame......just cos im not a 'normal' girl that nags her bloke about driving to fast and spending money on the waste of time VR.....cos i do all the driving and spending....he he

Don't worry about it.

I'm so used to my girlfriend giving me grief about looking at / thinking about / talking to / being in the same room as other women, that I'd actually start to worry a bit if she stopped doing it.

She's jealous of the car too.

[ Edited Thu Jun 10 2004, 11:40AM ]

you stay as you are paula, i think if other women are moaning about it this thread or your piccies it just shows its them that have insecurities. nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping i say, and its all about having a laugh and making friends isn't it?

Paula l think your sigs great. And before anyone starts on me NO I'M NOT A LESO I just wish I could create imaganive sigs :-)

Thanks Claire....... How did u guess that they would say that about you....he he ' date=' think you know them all to well now dont you....lmao.... :D

you stay as you are paula, i think if other women are moaning about it this thread or your piccies it just shows its them that have insecurities. nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping i say, and its all about having a laugh and making friends isn't it?

It sure is about making friends and having a laugh thats my whole point.... :)

Thanks Nick i dont intend on changing i am as i am.... :P

[ Edited Thu Jun 10 2004, 03:28PM ]